Merry Spa 516-900-6699

This was Sunday past. So I was running some errands and thought I'd get one in. Quick Google search turned this one up. I called ahead, they said they were open. I also didn't see any reviews on the UG so this is sort of a TOFTT.

This place is literally in the middle of no man's land. I mean, it's so out of place I almost didn't go in. Anyhow I soldiered on. Older lady opened the door, probably late fifties. I'm sorry to say she wasn't a looker, no behind to speak of, boobs were ample B to C but sort of saggy, and face nothing to report. Also, they advertised table shower but I didn't see any, not was I offered one. She also didn't speak one single word of English. I really mean that. I was about to just turn and leave but I almost felt bad for her, it looked like a one woman operation. No one else was here, as far as I could tell. The place was quiet, like way too quiet. No music or ambient noise in the background. Also, I hate to mention this but it had a weird moldy smell. I figured it was the AC filter but who knows. Anyway she says 150 for an HR and I say screw it, why not, I'm already here. I give her the money and undress.

She starts a dry massage while I'm prone, which I wasn't really a fan of, maybe she got the hint because she started to use oil 5 minutes in. Massage was not really great. I had decent massages before at this point and this was not really close. It was sort of rough, which would be ok if there was some focus. She seemed all over the place. When she started the soft touch, she really began to show her skill. She tickled and teased and tugged at my brown eye and balls, eventually moving to the shaft. She did this for about 5 minutes and honestly this was the only redeeming factor in this whole encounter. She motioned for boom boom and I was really hesitant because honestly I was not even remotely attracted to her. She put on a cover and and I tried to explain that she could just finish by hand, but I really don't think she understood until I just kept her hands where they were. I ended up blowing in the bag just from hand a few minutes later.

Summary:
Looks: 2
Service: 5
Damage: 150
Recommend: No

I want to be nice but if I'm being really honest I don't recommend this place. The location is super sketchy, they didn't really have what was advertised, massage was supbar, communication was non-existent, and she really wasn't a looker IMO. If you contrast this with my other reviews of Jamaica massage spa or CH168 those places were way better.

I know I said before that I'm going to try the Indy route but I keep second guessing myself. I'm either going to go the Indy route or one of those pricier places (DDY, FoNY etc), or try some of the well reviewed latinas out east. For sure this time. Also, I'm trying to expand a bit and maybe see what it's like with true GFE. Who knows, we'll see. But I might be done with the AMP scene for now.

Until next time, stay safe!

This spot is in a sketchy neighborhood but if any of you gents go here call ahead and ask for SaSa. She’s in her mid forties but her body is beautiful, gives a great massage and made me nut in a few minutes.
But that’s where it ends last time I went here a 30-something year old woman who looked like Mick Foley opened the door so I left when I realized she wasn’t the mms but the actual massage therapist.