Mercedes69 vs Stonehedge boys

mercedes69, I wish it was the holidays again. It's always good to see you. We have not had a dance since the "old days" but you always have a smile and flirt for me every time I see you.

Hope all is well and the holidays come soon.

Do not let a few people here get you going, some can generate big talk about what they have done at the hedge (and elseware) but in the end most of it is talk.

I would say Mercedes69 is a fake and should be banned. Plus she isn't a paying Pro and she is shilling herself or a fake. We don't need posts from some A-hole.

Last edited:
I would say Mercedes69 is a fake and should be banned. Plus she isn't a paying Pro and she is shilling herself or a fake. We don't need posts from some A-hole.
Just from some of the comments made by Mercedes69, I can say with the utmost certainty that it is her. As for her shilling herself, how is she doing it? She doesn't have set hours and she hasn't told anyone when she is there (except for holidays). All she has said was that the reports of her doing BBBJ are false. I commend her for posting on here.

A lot of the girls there read UG or are aware of UG. We've already had Mercedes and Ashley post in this thread. Maybe one of these days some of the other girls that work there will decide to post (Nadine, Angela, Roseanne, Ebony, etc.).

I met mercedes once a year or two ago and she was very nice and very sexy. Did not go for a lap dance with her (I rarely go for lap dances) but I was very tempted. Have looked for her occasionally but have not seen her. If she is only there on holidays that explains my missing her.

a walking sperm bank talking

guess u dont go therre u just like 2 pretend u do,lol!! cuz u would knowb that u would only c me on holidays i have my regulars and what u say isnt gonna make or break me , u are a joke !! hehe
guess u don't file taxes from your blowjobs, lol. Maybe I should could IRA on you,whore, ur turn pathetic losers, lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess u don't file taxes from your blowjobs, lol. Maybe I should could IRA on you,whore, ur turn pathetic losers, lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That will shut her Big Fng mouth. It won't shut it sucking dirty cock, but it may send a message to Shut the F up!. Too bad it was edited but I think she gets the message. Good job calling her out on her shitty statements.

Wow. whats with all the hatred for MERCEDES? kNOWN HER FOR 3 years, has no problem making money or getting dances. She may be out spoken sometimes but that is just her.Nothing wrong with that.

Wow. whats with all the hatred for MERCEDES? kNOWN HER FOR 3 years, has no problem making money or getting dances. She may be out spoken sometimes but that is just her.Nothing wrong with that.
just as outspoken her and real life, too bad.... don't like what she does, change jobs, not my problem

I posted this name on the spammers thread and then another member did the same right after me. So why is he still able to spam? I don't get the mods on this board. At times they overmodulate threads while the spammers are out of control.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So why is he still able to spam? I don't get the mods on this board. At times they overmodulate threads while the spammers are out of control.
Don't be a dick. All the mods can do is move the post to an area where it is out of the way. Only THE ALL POWERFUL MODERATOR can ban someone, which would stop someone from spamming. This has been discussed many times. Pay attention.

Don't be a dick. All the mods can do is move the post to an area where it is out of the way. Only THE ALL POWERFUL MODERATOR can ban someone, which would stop someone from spamming. This has been discussed many times. Pay attention.
Wouldn't at least deleting the posts be a start until the Wizard had a chance to send them to the corn field? If the posts don't appear, then the spammers wouldn't be accomplishing anything and they might go away. In the time you took to answer me, a mod could've deleted the post.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Wouldn't at least deleting the posts be a start until the Wizard had a chance to send them to the corn field? If the posts don't appear, then the spammers wouldn't be accomplishing anything and they might go away. In the time you took to answer me, a mod could've deleted the post.
What I do is collect all the posts by the spammer, I just did vottleddeft in fact, and move them to an area where no one can see them. This is better and cleaner then leaving deleted posts all over the board.

The posts don't appear my way, They are removed completely from the threads.

My displeasure isn't in the way you choose to get rid of them. It's that they don't seem to be addressed at all or it takes too long.

Vottleddeft is a perfect example. I reported it on the spam board on the 9th and then the Spa did the same right after me on the 13th. Earlier this evening that same member reported it again.

Anyway, thanks for finally taking vottleddeft down.