Memories of A New U

Before ODA, A New U was the best massage parlor in Morristown. They had beautiful Eastern European women there and the accomidations were top notch. Pricing was standard 45/60 with tipping 60/80/100. HR only, but it didn't matter because the service was excellent. Unfortunately the women had a nasty habit of going outside by a garage door to smoke the occasional cigarette. Often times I would drive by and see a gorgeous woman standing outside, almost like a streetwalker. This had to be the reason it was targeted and eventually raided and closed. LE must have seen this and it aroused there suspicions (pun intended).

Anyways, I was searching through the Yahoo Yellow Pages, and sure enough, A New U was listed at a NEW address. 33 Market St. instead of Bank St. Does anyone know anything about this? Any former regulars want to share their stories of this place?

New U

Market st was the New U's original entrance, they later opened the Bank st. Door. I also saw the girls outside smoking, found out they went out for breaks after a session. Didn't look good. ODA is a great replacement, all most could believe same girls except one Russian looks like another sometimes, but I'v been there now four times and had a great time, last time they had something new - hot rock's you have the time try it, its greats.