Membership Update

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
HDB,
About 20% of the members have posted something. 10% have posted a little more, and about 5% are "regular" posters. These number are fairly typical for internet BBS.

SB: how about some other metrics -- like, average time it takes to get from Bronze to Silver, Silver to Gold, Gold to Platinum. (You may not have a lot of data for the latter catagories.) How long is the average thread? Who holds the record (besides you) for a) starting new threads or b) capping threads (i.e., being the final poster)?

Ozzy -- "your dick will fall off before you reach it" sounds like the punchline to a great joke.

Guys -- any creative juices flowing out there? Who can think up the best joke for Ozzie's punchline?

[Edited by HornDogBuddah on 03-20-2001 at 02:09 PM]

Is this a competition?

Am I doing something wrong by only posting when I have something to say?

Just not a real talkative guy..could NEVER compete with Catelli for written words per hour...just not possible.

Wonder what he is like in person.

jb

jb: I agree. I can only contribute when I have something relevant to say. Accordingly, we move slowly toward silver and gold, while others take the competitive aspects to heart and produce far more. Is more better, or should some analysis of quality be considered as well?

Congrats....

so glad you guys are doing so well.. i like my new home here a lot .. and tucker.. I hit FFin silver bet you could try to bribe it from me if your good.. or NOT.......
xxxoooo
DAWN

[Edited by LIDAWN on 03-21-2001 at 06:29 PM]

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Don't Tempt Him!

Tucker is desperate, he might try something that he'll regret- LOL!! besides the SOB still owes me a Pastami on rye, hold the russian this time!