Meeting outside

Hey guys,

Newbie here and newbie to NY. I've been to some massage parlours in other countries before, but never here.
Yesterday I scanned quickly the forum and decided to go to upscale bodyrub. Booked an appointment, everything went smoothly, the place is great and the girl was (unbelievably enough) the one in the photos.
We had a great time and all ended well.
Now for the weird part - in the end I asked if she does outcall and for my utter surprise she said I'll give you my number and if you want, you can call me. I thought OK, she wants to do stuff on the side, but then out of the blue she also says she is single and we can meet.
Now, I am reasonably good looking, treat the girls super politely, never touch before invited and tip well, but I never in a million years would have expected this. This has only happened to me once before with a girl I had excellent chemistry with in the other corner of the world, but here it wasn't crazy good or anything, it was just normal.
So now I'm having this number and I wonder if it's some kind of advanced con or scam or should I rely on my dubious casanova qualities.
I am genuinely baffled, if this has happened to anyone here before please let me know. Because she was really gorgeous and the idea of going further is not bad at all…

pokler

Power Bottom
Hey guys,

Newbie here and newbie to NY. I've been to some massage parlours in other countries before, but never here.
Yesterday I scanned quickly the forum and decided to go to upscale bodyrub. Booked an appointment, everything went smoothly, the place is great and the girl was (unbelievably enough) the one in the photos.
We had a great time and all ended well.
Now for the weird part - in the end I asked if she does outcall and for my utter surprise she said I'll give you my number and if you want, you can call me. I thought OK, she wants to do stuff on the side, but then out of the blue she also says she is single and we can meet.
Now, I am reasonably good looking, treat the girls super politely, never touch before invited and tip well, but I never in a million years would have expected this. This has only happened to me once before with a girl I had excellent chemistry with in the other corner of the world, but here it wasn't crazy good or anything, it was just normal.
So now I'm having this number and I wonder if it's some kind of advanced con or scam or should I rely on my dubious casanova qualities.
I am genuinely baffled, if this has happened to anyone here before please let me know. Because she was really gorgeous and the idea of going further is not bad at all…
Rule number 1: if your gonna post on UG.. Give all the details ..,

What is her name? Did you make out with Her? Did you go down on her? Did she blow you? Did you FUCK her?

This is not rocket science. You benefit from other members Intel so share yours as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
This might be a novel and new idea for this review site.... Review her
First post cannot be a question so you slipped theough the cracks on that but now you are asking us for advice or recommendations when you aren't giving any

Looks like I've got three guys doing my job now. :cool: Good to know I can go on vacation and others will cover for me. Thanks.
Banacek, the way your going, within a year or so you will break the most posts record currently held by justlooking at 25,488.

I'm not criticizing, but rather am pleasantly surprised and amazed ...

If your semen output is as voluminous as your posting you could bukkake your providers all by yourself! :)

pokler

Power Bottom
Looks like I've got three guys doing my job now. :cool: Good to know I can go on vacation and others will cover for me. Thanks.
Mr. Moderator can you insert a " 1" in my post after rule number ? As a mere member I am not worthy of an edit button more the 2 min. Thx

Mr. Moderator can you insert a " 1" in my post after rule number ? As a mere member I am not worthy of an edit button more the 2 min. Thx
I gave you a number 1 and put in a colon, too.
(There's a potty joke in there somewhere, but I don't want to go there and offend The Exiled's sensibilities.)

Last edited:
Banacek, the way your going, within a year or so you will break the most posts record currently held by justlooking at 25,488.

If your semen output is as voluminous as your posting you could bukkake your providers all by yourself! :)
Unfortunately to many are YouTube clips of old music! Lol

Thanks. I'll take the compliment.
I just hope some smart asses don't claim I'm bukkaking up the board here. :p

Banacek as I an sure I am not the only one toring of the one and done posters at least we can think they are off here reading the rules