Medusa’s Playhouse

I was driving around the Edison strip (West Babylon) because I had to buy something at Fantasy. On Kean I saw a new sign for a new place called Medusas Playhouse.

I pulled over and checked out their website which showed the events they are having. But outside of the events, there wasn’t much info about the place. They also do not seem to have social media. I was curious if anyone knows the deal with this place? Maybe @ShyfromFantasy can help?

And before anyone chimes in with, “Go in and see for yourself” comments… I thought about it and almost did. But with the lack of information, I wasn’t going to let my curiosity let me walk into to a homo cock fest.

mods, I know this is technically an ISO but I assume it would get moved here once some info is posted. Apologies if I assumed wrong.

You assumed right, if you had walked in or until someone reviews it we'll keep it in ISO.

Is this in the building where World II used to be?
Now that you mention it, I think so. I have been to World II ages ago but I did not remember which street or what it looked like from the outside. The pics of the inside on their website do ring a bell. The big room with the bed/futon is familiar.

Now that you mention it, I think so. I have been to World II ages ago but I did not remember which street or what it looked like from the outside. The pics of the inside on their website do ring a bell. The big room with the bed/futon is familiar.
That’s correct, it’s World II just renovated not sure on owners but they just did some remodeling. I believe last time I stopped by it was still having some work done and theatre is $15 to get in

Just spent some time there. They have Afternoon Delight parties every week or other week. Very clean place. Great set up. There were 2 women in the main party room. It was a GB type scene where each of them were talking turns with whoever wanted to play. Sometimes they were playing with 2 guys (or more) at a time. Didn't see any DP action though. Play was either out in the open - several beds to choose from, to satisfy those with voyeur/exhibitionist kinks. Or you could ask to play in one of the adjacent private rooms. I was told that couples show up every now and then, but they might not be there to play with others. None came for the 2 hours I was there. The cover was $80. No transactions in the play room. Condoms and snacks were provided. It was a very chill scene.

Thanks for the info. How would you rate the ages and looks of the 2 women available in the main room?

Just spent some time there. They have Afternoon Delight parties every week or other week. Very clean place. Great set up. There were 2 women in the main party room. It was a GB type scene where each of them were talking turns with whoever wanted to play. Sometimes they were playing with 2 guys (or more) at a time. Didn't see any DP action though. Play was either out in the open - several beds to choose from, to satisfy those with voyeur/exhibitionist kinks. Or you could ask to play in one of the adjacent private rooms. I was told that couples show up every now and then, but they might not be there to play with others. None came for the 2 hours I was there. The cover was $80. No transactions in the play room. Condoms and snacks were provided. It was a very chill scene.

One of the women was named Mocha. Probably in her 30s or 40s. Big black girl with huge tits. Her DT was totally on point. Other was Vikki Moon. She's in her late 40s maybe early 50s. White. Milf-ish or Gilf-ish I guess. She was horny AF. I walked over to bed she was lying on, touching the other girl's huge tits while she was getting banged. Within 1 minute she comes over to me and says "you want your dick sucked?" Well, hell yeah, I do! She was okay for the type of gathering this is. In truth I wouldn't PPM for either, but at an open GB party anything goes.

I heard there's another "party" coming up this Tuesday. Good luck to my fellow mongers. Enjoy.