Meadow 631-820-6786

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Hi I'm meadow I'm 28 looking to have a good time Into fetishes I don't rush⏳ Safe play only No affliction with law enforcement Text me no calls >
631-820-6786

Any intel?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, her latest ad has a girl I recognize, the one and only destiny diamond. Beware of heavy drug use. She had a girlfriend that was very attractive who would sometimes join us but I can't see that they are still together, destiny got real bad on the drugs and was/is on the road to nonexistence. Too bad, she was a sweetie.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
When I first contacted her she was using either back seats or a local motel.
Last contact was private apt. In a house on the second floor. Asked about car date, no. Asked about outcall, no.
I’m not jumping out a second floor window or trying to escape a second floor setup for anyone.
Didn’t see pic but have seen ads for second girl. My take is buyer beware but what do I know.

I met her last week saw her ad texted got friendly response. Went to house in deer park, she came out and walked me to her side door apartment, first floor. Cigarette smell severe, a real mess inside.
She is 5.3 and 115, thin about 28 but not made up or taking good care.
She is very friendly and nice.
Talked a bit then sat and took CBj but bb is available.
Pretty much anything goes.
Move to doggy very nice tight puseee
Felt nice then went for anal
She allowed but was pretty tight
Back to doggy u it felt good
Then requested hj and prostate and she delivered.
Big load.
140hhr.
Summary.
White girl skinny willing
And I will repeat

I met her last week saw her ad texted got friendly response. Went to house in deer park, she came out and walked me to her side door apartment, first floor. Cigarette smell severe, a real mess inside.
She is 5.3 and 115, thin about 28 but not made up or taking good care.
She is very friendly and nice.
Talked a bit then sat and took CBj but bb is available.
Pretty much anything goes.
Move to doggy very nice tight puseee
Felt nice then went for anal
She allowed but was pretty tight
Back to doggy u it felt good
Then requested hj and prostate and she delivered.
Big load.
140hhr.
Summary.
White girl skinny willing
And I will repeat

Are her pics accurate?? She looks good. One of her ad pics shows a screenshot of "her" Instagram. Is that the same girl?

I saw her recently 140 for half hour. Very skinny could be pretty if she took care of herself. Apartment in residential area very run down and dirty. Park outside she comes and gets me brings me in. Starts w bbj ok a few minutes in there’s a knock on the door. I get dressed quickly as she’s yelling she with someone then goes to the back of apartment tells someone there is someone at the door. The person at the door leaves. I’m like let’s just forget about this. She says well you already paid. So I let her continue to give me bj. The have here doggy finish and leave. Weird and slightly scary experience would not repeat.