Maxine - 518-827-7793

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

TOFTT and DID NOT roll snake eyes this time. A few blocks North and a few blocks East of Penn Station in a third floor walk up resides Maxine. If you have pulmonary, cardiac or circulatory issues it's gonna be a problem, because between the walk up and her skills/athleticism you're gonna die. I believe she is in an LMP of some kind too, with a pleasant woman making the initial greeting.

She is a pretty young lady, about 5-4 or so, built like a brick shit house in the best way possible. Her balcony is largely bolted on, emphasis on large, and you can, in fact recite Shakespeare from them with AMPLE room to rest a drink.

Her legs are quite Brazilian as is her butt, with all being nicely proportioned. If you're a leg man oh boy are goopy gonna be happy.

Her pictures are accurate in all respects and she is also very nice personality wise. She does BBBJ and FK and DFK. I also believe BBFS is a regular on the menu and not an add on entree.

1.4 for 30 and 2.2 for 60
Looks 8-10
Attitude 9-10
BBBJ 8-10 (lots of humming which was distracting.)
I will confess I never made it beyond the BBBJ, she had me that worked up, but I'll likely try again next week with a party favor. All in all, would likely repeat.
Maxine

Busty latina ready to PARTY hard, PARTY long, PARTY now.

If you like kissing then you are my type of guy. I get turned on by gentlemen in business suits.

I love wearing stockings, heels and enticing outfits. I love role play and fetishes.

Located in midtown manhattan in a private apartment.

YOU MUST cater your own party which i will graciously host. I love an assortment of treats. Bring enough over for the both of us.

Call 518-827-7793 ask for MAXINE
Poster's age: 26

• Post ID: 95077636 manhattan

Maxine holds the record for longest time at age 26, hehe. At least 12 years at 26.

Her skills are not to be missed though. The bolt ons are a new addition. They weren't really needed but she likes email and if momma is happy so are mommy's boys.

The bolt ons are a new addition. They weren't really needed but she likes email and if momma is happy so are mommy's boys.
Huh? Is there some kind of Secret Squirrel code book on here that I can use to decipher that last line?

Speaking of code, no need to tell us the price in code, WrangleatOr. It doesn't fool LE and just confuses the shit out of the rest of us.
But kudos for the nice review, for titling it in the proper format, for including the REVIEW notation, and for copying the ad and the accompanying pics. Nicely done.

Huh? Is there some kind of Secret Squirrel code book on here that I can use to decipher that last line?

Speaking of code, no need to tell us the price in code, WrangleatOr. It doesn't fool LE and just confuses the shit out of the rest of us.
But kudos for the nice review, for titling it in the proper format, for including the REVIEW notation, and for copying the ad and the accompanying pics. Nicely done.
Even the blind squirrel can find his nuts every now and again and thanks for the critique, it's appreciated and noted! :D

I meant, if Maxine is happy she gives better service, so if her fakies make her happy then they're fine with me

Haven't seen her in years but I would say her bbbj skills are up there IMHO. I'd didn't know she advertised on CL I guess biz might be down?
Never seen her on CL but her "establishment" advertises all it's girls on BP every weekday.

I keep meaning to go visit the roomies but always end up seeing Maxine.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

I went back to her a few weeks ago and I have to say she knocked the shine right off my initial impressions of how good she was. First she tells me that the 140 she charged me was a first time price, introductory was the exact word and that she gets 160.... I'm sorry but in my head I was like "say what woman?!!" Obviously my distaste for being upsold showed because she apologized. She didn't drop the price and I didn't argue because I won't quibble over 20 bucks when I'm naked and I dont know who or what is near which could be problematic for me. Frankly, IMHO $20 ISN'T worth the trouble arguing it could cause me.

The session started and do did the distracting humming. The scars from the bolt ons became more noticeable to me along with the realization that this would be my last visit with her because it all added up in my head as a don't repeat and a TOFTT.

Don't get me wrong, she is good looking, has a great body and decent skills, but if there is one thing in the world I hate much more than anything it is being upsold when I literally have my pants down.

Pro's tend to be a dime, in this case a buck sixty, a dozen. I don't need one like her because frankly she wasn't good enough to me to warrant the upsale, age, humming and bolt on scarring without a hell of a lot more brought to the table and done under it.

location: 3 story walk up in Manhattan, asthma and heart patients beware, good thing they give you about 10 minutes to recoup in the private room.

Met up with: Asia
$260 hour. Advertised as gfe/pse.

I initially was worried, in getting there lot of traffic, heavy foot stomping (didn't see anything), but got the LE-senses tingling. The MamaSan (not sure what the hostess/greeter would go by ad a title here). And she kept checking in on me for the donation....

Turns out no need to worry, just the building makes everything in the hallways loud.

Asia, eventually made an appearance. Cute but heavily tattoo'd. Did the quick LE grope just as another double check.

She left and the MamaSan asked if she was ok. She returned with a bag of toys (never bothered with any if them personally). Just went the straight up gfe.

Thought the meet up would go south, when she complained of an injury and limped in (slipped on snowy covered sidewalk; but she was a trooper, took the lead and did cowgirl and RCG. Very enthusiastic, and pleasant to speak with; but over does the I'm getting so much pleasure moans (when I wasn't doing anything to help along at some points). Not a fan of the overdone fake, realize it's a job to them and in there for my pleasure, and yes as we all would like to think that they want us for "us". The overbearing fake kills it for me. Her skills, Bbj and covered fs were all great aside from the fake moaning. She was a pleasure in that my hands could roam, nothing off limits, and could take control of the Bbj with my hands guiding the head speed and depth.

Would repeat, but think I might go for the cute blonde I bumped into on the way out, tattoo free that I could see