Mature Anabelle 203-297-9663 Newark Latina

Met this lovely lady recently in her incall near Newark Airport. She advertises as a hot mature lady and it's completely acurate. Her pictures are acurate, she is a head turner if you see her walking down the street. She was wearing a heels and a dress that hugged her curves. Latina with excellent english. I'm in my late 50's and she seems younger than me but it's hard to tell with just all the lust I felt at first sight. She's GFE as the generally accepted definition. It takes me awhile to get worked into a "full" erection. She took her time, had plenty of fore play and sex talk. She has great hands where she does the soft touch while kissing me all over. DATY was delicious and she got very wet. She was very patient and took her time. She got me up and ready, she magically produced a rubber but I was so distracted she could've pulled a volkwagon out of no where. She then plopped on the bed and spread her legs with the dirty talk but not a crazy amount where it seems like an act. I rarely come out to NJ but I've been working out here. I will try her partner next time. $400 for the hour.

Met this lovely lady recently in her incall near Newark Airport. She advertises as a hot mature lady and it's completely acurate. Her pictures are acurate, she is a head turner if you see her walking down the street. She was wearing a heels and a dress that hugged her curves. Latina with excellent english. I'm in my late 50's and she seems younger than me but it's hard to tell with just all the lust I felt at first sight. She's GFE as the generally accepted definition. It takes me awhile to get worked into a "full" erection. She took her time, had plenty of fore play and sex talk. She has great hands where she does the soft touch while kissing me all over. DATY was delicious and she got very wet. She was very patient and took her time. She got me up and ready, she magically produced a rubber but I was so distracted she could've pulled a volkwagon out of no where. She then plopped on the bed and spread her legs with the dirty talk but not a crazy amount where it seems like an act. I rarely come out to NJ but I've been working out here. I will try her partner next time. $400 for the hour.
She defiantly looks like a good time