Mastrubation tips

She will be writing posts for this forum in the future.

Woman arrested for masturbating in public continued in cop car
View attachment 4531
A half-naked woman was arrested after being caught masturbating in public in Austin, Texas — then allegedly continued pleasuring herself while handcuffed in a police car.

Police responded to a complaint from the JW Marriott Austin Hotel about 5:20 p.m. Tuesday about a woman across the street “holding a silver object” against her privates “with her legs straight up in the air, spread open,” according to the arrest affidavit.

A hotel worker said he could hear the woman — identified by authorities as Dovie Nickels, 26 — “making moaning noises,” the affidavit reads.

The worker saw the woman masturbating on the patio for about seven or eight minutes, the Austin American-Statesman reported.

The worker said the woman told him to back off as he approached her to tell her to stop.

She then went to the Second Bar + Kitchen across the street — where the lewd behavior allegedly continued, the outlet reported.

When police arrived at the bar, the woman stopped moving her arms under the table and placed them on top of it — but the officers “observed that Nickels was not wearing any pants,” the affidavit said.

After being arrested, Nickels allegedly continued to pleasure herself — even while handcuffed in the back of the squad car, police said.

The cops went across the street to investigate the original complaint and learned from a hotel employee that the woman had been spotted earlier at the Marriott’s street-level patio, the affidavit said.

Nickels was charged with indecent exposure and sent to the Travis County Jail with bail set at $3,000.
Might as well at that point

It goes hand in hand - pun intended - with the increased activity on the TS thread as far as I see. What this says about traditional providers, though, is anybody's guess. But can it be a good thing when guys talk about seeing alt-girls and jerking off instead of seeing a woman?

Can the spelling of this thread title please be corrected???
I noticed that on Wednesday, but figured why bother. It's a thread about jerking off on a board that is supposedly about providers but seems to have taken a strange turn with increased focus on taking matters into your own hands here and exploring the down-low with girls with dicks in the TS forum. In the grand scheme of things, who gives a fuck about a typo?

I noticed that on Wednesday, but figured why bother. It's a thread about jerking off on a board that is supposedly about providers but seems to have taken a strange turn with increased focus on taking matters into your own hands here and exploring the down-low with girls with dicks in the TS forum. In the grand scheme of things, who gives a fuck about a typo?
My OCD is maddening, and a hole is a hole