Massey vs EasyGoingExec

You know the feds already ruled that out Bill, they have given him the title of a SIMP.

Ranger Danger, where are you? Did we loose you to the day laborer gang bang on Ingrid behind the dumpster?

I can see the Newsday ‘where are they now’ article that they often like to run high lighting people that were once top of their classes…. Doctor, lawyer, top chef, philharmonic, e-commerce entrepreneur and then they get to Ingrid banging on windows in Hempstead at stop lights, bright red, sweating balls with no shoes looking like she hasn’t showered in half a year.

You know the feds already ruled that out Bill, they have given him the title of a SIMP.

Ranger Danger, where are you? Did we loose you to the day laborer gang bang on Ingrid behind the dumpster?
Massy you really are a sick demented individual . You call me names you don’t know me at all but you have a big mouth here with everyone . I feel sorry for you that you have to drive around and get blow jobs from junkies because you don’t want to spend real money on quality Pussy . Your the man in the streets I guess that where you belong . I really wish we had a UG get together I love to meet you .

HaHa very true but given your utopia comment posting history, simple math would most likely prove you've been around the block more times than Ingrid (and at least she was smart enough to be on the end to make the money not spend it)!
I probably make more in compound interest in a week then Ingrid has made in her entire life. It is quite possible I’ve been with more people than her however I’ll give you that.
I think she’s banged in more windows and tried to rob more people than finish the deed. Hell… the one time I got with her was for $5 dollars and I made deep throat until she cried. You said she’s missing for real? Find her and let’s get her into a Facial Abuse scene.

Massy you really are a sick demented individual . You call me names you don’t know me at all but you have a big mouth here with everyone . I feel sorry for you that you have to drive around and get blow jobs from junkies because you don’t want to spend real money on quality Pussy . Your the man in the streets I guess that where you belong . I really wish we had a UG get together I love to meet you .
Demented isn’t even the word - I have a VIP section in Hell. My big mouth has never started anything it couldn’t finish. I’m a sex addict who likes variety - I don’t have to pay for sex but that is one avenue for the addiction. There is always a spinning of plates of a few NP4P women - they all serve different needs. Some may be hot but horrible in bed, some may be good cooks and make me a meal… do my laundry. Some may suck a good cock but have more skeletons fall out of their closet than a graveyard. Married and divorced young and will never marry again.
The streets? I was born and raised in streets and rule many of them. There is very few highs in the world that can compare to driving down the road and picking up a woman, throwing her money and having her suck your dick dry within minutes of meeting. Fuck just letting the recliner of your car seat go back and opening up your pants is one of the best places to get blown anyway. Try getting one of these prissy, middle class suburban sluts you meet to date and treat nice who wants a white picket fence and an expensive leased car to suck you off on a first date in that fashion, or at any point seeing her. Once in a while you get a NP4P freak.
The hotel circuit was fun… too much scamming these days & the girls are bait and switch SW quality and I want my face off camera surveillance systems (something many of you never seem concerned with). I’ve done incalls plenty and unlike what I read here no one would dare try and rob me. I would do the robbing if they tried.
I’ve shared many many many car dates with girls from the ad sites over the years and have many great women from there. Many of those women are sadly not here and anymore and many I just scratched off the list. Alot of this is also a body count snatching of souls for me at some point. I’ve lost track of how many women I’ve been with and there is a shame attached to it.
easygoing it sounds like your parading around the gates but I have seats at my VIP table in hell.

Slinky use to have parties several times a year. I am proud to have been associated with them as they were top of the mark in their day. These aren't those days, sad to say.

Anyway... back to our regularly scheduled programing.