Masseuse targeting OSU football players

A 41 year old woman has lost her massage license in the state of Ohio after a scheme targeting Ohio State football players for sexual encounters.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/massag...-players-for-sexual-encounters-195224758.html

Apparently she contacted the players through social media offering massage services under the guise of initiating sexual encounters with them. She provided massages for over 20 players, with 5 players admitting to having sex with her. The woman has been banned from the OSU campus and ordered a cease and desist to refrain from contacting any OSU players going forward.

I suppose OSU was concerned that this woman might be collecting dirt on the players and initiated an investigation, but the sex and massages were all consensual. She just liked a certain kind of young man and went about trying to get them.

The only victims here appear to be the few players who stated they were touched in a sexual nature during the massage that they didn't agree to. I wonder how the other 80 players from the program who didn't get a chance to partake feel about this.

I’m wondering what she looks like. I can’t see only 5 college kids accepting free sex and so many refusing. I’m thinking she’s not that good looking. Hopefully they leak a picture of her.
or maybe she is just ok and college level football players may be getting all the sex they want from on campus talent and just want a legit massage after a game or tough workout.