Massage with FS

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is everyone go to Asian massage place that knows offer full services. I don’t want to spend money on something that doesn’t but would like to know of a definite places that offers that.

What is everyone go to Asian massage place that knows offer full services. I don’t want to spend money on something that doesn’t but would like to know of a definite places that offers that.
They all kind of suck on the island tbh. Lucy’s was the best imo but she got busted in november. The only other ones i’ve tried are The Shop in Huntington station, and 160 commack rd, with mixed experiences at both, but fs is usually on the menu. Havent tried plainview or the one in coram yet. Wish there was a dedicated subforum for amps on the island, but just have a look around at the more recently active ones. Unfortunately you’re gonna just have to risk the 40 for the half at these places in order to figure out whats offered on your first visit there

billyS

Reign of Terror
You've got to be the laziest fucking member I've seen in long time.

There are so many fucking amp threads here and so many reports of bbfs at amps.

Thread closed. Do you're own research.
And then post some reviews.

A quick look at his posting history shows the overwhelming majority of his posts are requesting information.

Status
Not open for further replies.