Marylebone, London Independent body rub 07440439475

http://london.************/BodyRubs...exy-body-good-experience-independent/14067909

Called, sweet asian girl answered. Address was by Wyndham St/Marylebone Rd, Basement apt accessible from the street.

Not exactly 3 minutes from the station, and the girl was NOT korean. Chinese girl from Beijing, that just started that day. Apt other room was used by her gf, who I think also had a bf in her room. Before she opened the door, there was a male voice talking, eating and later bed was squeaking.

Her english was passable with a somewhat thick accent. Wanted to be paid upfront, GBP 150/hour massage/FS.

She is cute 25 yrs old, in a black cocktail dress, 5'2" ish, with perky, natural large B/C cup , not trimmed. Not fat, but a little curvy. Face 7, Body 8.

Her room had a night stand where her phone was, she was constantly replying to some messages at the beginning. She put some chinese pop music, loud. I started to undress and she wriggle out of her dress, no bra, and out of her panties. She put down a towel on her bed, a full size bed that filled almost half the room. I laid down and then she pumped lot of oil. Massage was like a 1, barely a rub, just her sitting on my back putting oil and rubbing/moving it around. She kept asking me if I would pay her gf ,in the next room, to come in for a 4 hands hand massage. I said no. After 20 minutes, she wanted to fuck. I wasn't ready, so she gave a me a front body rub. I was touching her all over, noticed that her traps were hard, so I gave her a massage. Since I still wasnt erect, she laid down and I gave her a massage for 10 min or so. Afterwards she started to get me hard and put the condom on. No kissing/oral, its extra tip. I lol. I still kissed her all over, although she wanted more money. She gave me a CBJ, and later mounted me. After like 10 minutes, she asked if I could finish now, because time was up. I was able to bust almost on command. Just because she was kinda hot and I liked her for some reason. Even though the asking for more money was also turning me off. For cleanup though, she just had some TP and some baby wipes. Not good against all that oil that was used for the massage. She was naked in her bathrobe looking at me, with the front not closed, which could have gotten me started again, maybe. I asked for the bathroom, and we heard her gf and a squeaking bed, passing by to the bathroom. Washed my hands, got dressed, got a kiss/hug and left.

As a side note

In the past, another place I tried,chinese-vietnamese, she spoke perfect British english, which was sexy. All I remember was that she looked alrite, and massage wasnt what it was cracked up to be. The highlight was, in the hotel room, before we started, we had a soapy shower/mutual rub together. Dont remember how much, but the exchange rate is much better now than back then.