Mary R or Crystal in Medford. 631-522-6462

Last edited:
Saw Mary twice. One car date (70) and the other at a short stay. I paid for the room and gave her 80. She never ripped me off. She doesn't seem into anything, very jaded. Did a little DATY and then a DT BBBJ with facial. I wish she were more into the sessions. that ruins it for me.

I seen Mary / Crystal as well a number of times (All car dates). No issues with ripoffs. True she could be more into it but she really seems to like DATY. She texts a lot when she needs $ you can bargain with her/ she will take pretty much what you offer when she reaches out to you. She is a single mom and needs thing for her kid. Pretty nice girl overall.

She never places ads to my knowledge...she responded to an ad I placed in suffolk.
I have not seen her recently. I think she was working a reg job but is still available sometimes

She is a part time pro i guess..LOL
Told me she answers some ads and just sees
a few guys (thats what they all say), but she seemed
pretty honest about that and told me about each
guy she sees and what they wanted from her.

With my go to girl and go to places not open due to this covid, i placed an ad a couple of weeks ago to see if i get a hit. Its worked for me in past made a car date for 60 BBJ. So I have been back and forth with her on meeting up and i pulled the plug a couple of times due to paranoia. Well yesterday I could not hold out any more and took the plunge, I needed to get the poison out as someone on this board always says. I was expecting some one fat. She wasnt too fat, just sloppy and saggy and worn. She was nice and tried to be accomidating, she has the same story as noted in the past. The BJ was nothing to write home about but got the job done. Haven't done a car date except for a girl friend or 2.

I hit her up again for some release, she is accommodating and eager to do it . It was much better more suction and deeper. CIM and spit out the door and see you next time

I hit her up again for some release, she is accommodating and eager to do it . It was much better more suction and deeper. CIM and spit out the door and see you next time
I think I’ve seen this one too, definitely sloppy - decent pussy & always a story/ usually about a sick kid / but can be had for cheap