Marta AKA Ruby AKA Zaza 646-244-5755 718-219-4141

Name: she has used a few diff names but lately calls herself Ruby
Phone: 646-244-5755 and 718-219-4141
Age Estimate: late 40s-50s
Nationality: brazillian
Physical Description: blonde petite busty

brazilian milf heavy accent but english isnt to bad
she likes to be organized so make the appointment at least a hour or so ahead of time
no sundays
call when your nearby she tells you the exact bldg # and floor
like i said shes had a few diffrent names/numbers over the years
but shes the blonde with the very nice clean apartment alot of glass and stuff in there
she dont say her exact age she just say somethin like in my 40s but i think shes been claiming late 40s for a few years now lol
either way takes good care of herself works out alot eats healthy
always dressed very nice sexy heels and all
Very clean at the door tells you take shoes off and disinfects you
says to use mouthwash i dont get why cuz she dont do kissing or anything but its whatever
after she sprayed me down and all she took me into the bedroom told me get comftorble
its a nice dark room the door closes
i got undressed she stripped down to bra and panties
Started with a backrub she took her bra off after a few mins let me play with them nice rack
then i flipped over for a good cbj/hj
after i popped she cleaned me up i flipped back over for a more deep massage
really good massage she put her whole body into it
i think i nutted a lil again just from the massage lol
shes probly the best with her hands gentle but firm
told me she worked at a japanese spa at one time thats where she learned
when we finished she sprayed everything down again shes kinda ocd with the cleaning but its all good
she comes off a lil dominant/set in her ways at first but just let her do her thing and shell hook u up
donation is flexible usually around 150-200 depends how long u stay and all
definitely worth it at least once if u like matures or latinas or just want a good clean massage

She’s at least 60 and before coronavirus was a freak if she liked you but now plays it safe and not really worth 150 but very clean always.
i cant see her being a freak shes pretty much vanilla
but idk i didnt kno her before covid
idk how old she is hard to tell she gotta kinda asian vibe
i can tell she was hella cute when she was younger still looks good
theres not to many brazilian providers out there
i think shes worth it if ur into latinas
not gonna be a gfe or anything
but shes legit relaxing/ warm
a lil hard to understand sometimes tho

I used to see her before Covid, haven't seen her since but everything was available. I went to her primarily for her massage skills but she always wants to fuck and it was a good deal back then. She would offer bbfs with no up sell but I'm not going to do that. Bbbj with swallow was all far as I would go and she never missed a drop. I don't go into the city for work any more but if I did I would go see her.

I used to see her before Covid, haven't seen her since but everything was available. I went to her primarily for her massage skills but she always wants to fuck and it was a good deal back then. She would offer bbfs with no up sell but I'm not going to do that. Bbbj with swallow was all far as I would go and she never missed a drop. I don't go into the city for work any more but if I did I would go see her.
wow
like i said hard to belive cuz now she such a clean freak
its like she scared of cum lol
i guess times change like anything else
not to many reviews of ruby out there
i read a couple reviews even from a few years ago
Same kinda vibe i got pretty much just vanilla stuff
maybe they just were keepin the good stuff low key
or mayb ruby just gettin old and tired lol
but yeah her massage skills top notch
shes a sweetie not a game player
gostosa mami!

Decided to take the plunge here. In midtown, near the port authority. Her apartment is VERY dark. She looks "OK" for a lady her age, but im not young either. She makes you remove your shoes, and be very quiet. Then she watched you wash your hands and use mouthwash. Off to the bedroom. Massage was adequate, nothing special.
On the flip, she starts with a very brief HJ, then puts on a condom. She positions herself so her legs are along my body. She starts with a covered HJ, then goes into a CBJ while performing a prostate massage. The BJ technique is nothing special. I tried holding her head still and have her DT me, but she got annoyed and pushed my hands away. She finished me off in the bag with the CBJ.
Her cleanup was impeccable. Oddly enough, I'd go back if I wanted a quick release. Damage was 150.00. No haggling, and she is in an apartment building which is easily accesible.

Decided to take the plunge here. In midtown, near the port authority. Her apartment is VERY dark. She looks "OK" for a lady her age, but im not young either. She makes you remove your shoes, and be very quiet. Then she watched you wash your hands and use mouthwash. Off to the bedroom. Massage was adequate, nothing special.
On the flip, she starts with a very brief HJ, then puts on a condom. She positions herself so her legs are along my body. She starts with a covered HJ, then goes into a CBJ while performing a prostate massage. The BJ technique is nothing special. I tried holding her head still and have her DT me, but she got annoyed and pushed my hands away. She finished me off in the bag with the CBJ.
Her cleanup was impeccable. Oddly enough, I'd go back if I wanted a quick release. Damage was 150.00. No haggling, and she is in an apartment building which is easily accesible.
She’s not into the head game but loves spanking and wants daty ( I passed) she’s great for someone looking for a dominant mother scene if you’re into that.

She’s not into the head game but loves spanking and wants daty ( I passed) she’s great for someone looking for a dominant mother scene if you’re into that.
I wanted her to be more aggressive. We even communicated about it before I showed up. I do think there is a strong language barrier as well.

Here goes, have not seen her in maybe 5 years. Went the other day as my plan fell through with another higher end provider.
Marta was available and only $150 for the hr. She has to be late 60’s by now. Body is good for grandma nice rack and average build maybe 5’ tall. Her routine is the same as I remember massage then flip plays with your ass with a vibe. Then cbj and she hops on. She rides in slow motion. Not working for me I get on top started slow and then pounded away with the fuck me baby!! LFK and a while later I pop in da bag. Clean up in aisle 5 and off to the next episode….
Overall I May repeat if no other options.
I can’t decide if I’m deplorable for banging granny or a hero for giving her cash, lol.
Looks 5/10
Body 6/10
Attitude 7/10
Performance 6/10.
Price/value 8/10. $150 hr.
She gets the job done with a smile.