Market St. Wilmington DE 302-502-2392

Went to Wilmington for work and had time to kill so I browsed BP and found this awesome find. Walked a few blocks from the hotel and easy to find. Went upstairs and was greeted by a 9 by amp standards. Pretty face, thin body, nice T&A and nicely dressed in short tight denim shorts and tank top. 60 for the hour including table shower. Won't bore you with the details but went UTC up the shorts within minutes of starting the massage and was greeted with warm wet pussy. Asked if I wanted everything and told to pay now and didn't say a price so picked my own amount I handed her the tip and she didn't look at it. Immediately strips down and we wind up doing everything but the butt (but I did try). Sweet tasting daty and I went for a little data also because it was very clean and inviting. Mish, dog, cowboy, reverse. Tried the butt but she wasn't having it. Awesome attitude, seemed into it but another case of you too big and kept me from going too deep. All in all it was fun and blew in the bag. Was a little sweaty so I asked for a second table shower and she was cool the whole time. Nothing rushed and went over the hour.

While I was getting dressed I could hear the girls talking and laughing. She comes back I with a bottle of water helps me finished dressing and leads me out in the hall. The other girl who is working is at the desk and is dressed the same and equally as cute and is all smiley and laughing, grabs my unit and says in very broken English something about she heard about my big brother. I asked if she wanted to see and both girls start laughing and say not out here and point to the camera. So I take the second girl in the room and pay for another hour. She seems surprised mentions something about me being a superman and immediately gets naked. No negotiation, no haggling, nothing. She is smaller and tighter and we do everything, and this time it really is everything except she made me pull out of her butt twice but at least she was down with trying. Anyway, this goes on for a while and I'm too tired to continue. She finishes me off with a he and deep prostate massage and I came so hard I thought I would pass out.

She helps me clean up and get dressed and on my way out the door I realize I got there before 9 and it was now after 11. Great experience, great attitudes, clean and well maintained place, two girls, dropped two loads and left grinning from ear to ear. Total damage $320 without any bartering or haggling.

302-502-2392
Open 7days 10am - 12am, CC Accepted
813 N MARKER ST,WILMINGTON DE