Marina 347-337-8301 Hungarian MILF Bellrose

G

Gsx98

I’ve Marina multiple times in the past before even knowing of this site anyway I just saw her recently last week.

I haven’t seen her in prob 5 years and wasn’t sure what to expect after a long time. I call and setup a time to meet which was all easy to setup or luckily she was available within 30 mins from my call. I get to the area and parking can be a bit hard with the snow but luckily I found an open spot right away and made it on time to my appointment. Once I get to her place I see her and I’m like hmmm she has def aged and gain weight but still looks good. I’m not sure about her age maybe 45 I would say but who knows could be older. She is all smiles and friendly and we talk for a few minutes as I get undressed. She gets closes and plays with my penis and is kissing my neck and rubbing her body on me, turns around and does a lil dance and this goes on for a bit. After that I sit on the bed and she proceeds with the CBJ which is nothing special at least not for me and that goes on for a bit as well. Everything is well paced and no rush. I lay on the bed and ask her to ride me which she happily does so. Now this felt really good, her pussy was tight and she starts riding me with her huge tits bouncing. I play with those big tits and suck on them. She leans over and teases with her lips rubbing so close to mind, really turns me on more and her kissing my neck. On Yeah in the beginning she did that ear thing as were were standing and getting undressed. She sticks her tongue in my ear, never nibbles it and not sure how I feel about that lol.

Well anyway back to her riding me, that is the only position we did because I was really enjoying it too much. After going at it for some minutes I finishing in the bag and then we just talked for a bit. I didn’t get a massage which she usually does but only because I was a bit in a hurry. I gave her my donation after the session and left. She provided great service at least for me she has always but it’s not easy for me to get to her since I’m that close by anymore.

Would def repeat more frequent if it was closer. I don’t think she is GFE but she does treat you well and makes you feel wanted. No rush at and I was there prob 45 mins in all for $150.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’ve Marina multiple times in the past before even knowing of this site anyway I just saw her recently last week.

I haven’t seen her in prob 5 years and wasn’t sure what to expect after a long time. I call and setup a time to meet which was all easy to setup or luckily she was available within 30 mins from my call. I get to the area and parking can be a bit hard with the snow but luckily I found an open spot right away and made it on time to my appointment. Once I get to her place I see her and I’m like hmmm she has def aged and gain weight but still looks good. I’m not sure about her age maybe 45 I would say but who knows could be older. She is all smiles and friendly and we talk for a few minutes as I get undressed. She gets closes and plays with my penis and is kissing my neck and rubbing her body on me, turns around and does a lil dance and this goes on for a bit. After that I sit on the bed and she proceeds with the CBJ which is nothing special at least not for me and that goes on for a bit as well. Everything is well paced and no rush. I lay on the bed and ask her to ride me which she happily does so. Now this felt really good, her pussy was tight and she starts riding me with her huge tits bouncing. I play with those big tits and suck on them. She leans over and teases with her lips rubbing so close to mind, really turns me on more and her kissing my neck. On Yeah in the beginning she did that ear thing as were were standing and getting undressed. She sticks her tongue in my ear, never nibbles it and not sure how I feel about that lol.

Well anyway back to her riding me, that is the only position we did because I was really enjoying it too much. After going at it for some minutes I finishing in the bag and then we just talked for a bit. I didn’t get a massage which she usually does but only because I was a bit in a hurry. I gave her my donation after the session and left. She provided great service at least for me she has always but it’s not easy for me to get to her since I’m that close by anymore.

Would def repeat more frequent if it was closer. I don’t think she is GFE but she does treat you well and makes you feel wanted. No rush at and I was there prob 45 mins in all for $150.
Is she still in Bellrose?
I'm assuming she is Hungarian?

Just came back from seeing Lexy- very nice service and does such an amazing bbj omg amazing! Takes a pounding like a champ and really enjoys it. She provides excellent service each time I see her. Hot Milf she is! Enjoy and happy hunting

Just came back from seeing Lexy- very nice service and does such an amazing bbj omg amazing! Takes a pounding like a champ and really enjoys it. She provides excellent service each time I see her. Hot Milf she is! Enjoy and happy hunting
Her new name is Lexy and she noe does Bbj?

G

Gsx98

I believe they are two different people - both operate out of Bellerose area. Marina seems to be independent and Lexy works for the Hungarian agency.
yeah Marina is independent, does not work with any agency. I don’t think she does BBJ and there is no DFK, although she might stick her tongue in your ear and whisper stuff to you. Def have always enjoyed my time there with her.

yeah Marina is independent, does not work with any agency. I don’t think she does BBJ and there is no DFK, although she might stick her tongue in your ear and whisper stuff to you. Def have always enjoyed my time there with her.
Is this lady still around because I thought she retired once the pandemic hit am I wrong?

G

Gsx98

Is this lady still around because I thought she retired once the pandemic hit am I wrong?
She is definitely around and have seen her a few months back, she might not always reply right away. Like today I asked her what time she will be available and all I got as a response hours later was “ok”.

She's not available everyday. If you search her number, you'll come across sites where she may post ads on the days she's in. I've always gotten responses by texts but could be bc I've been a regular for quite some time. Good luck guys.