Marie 480-440-5764 - NW Phoenix

I was eyeing this one before I left for Phoenix and I should have trusted my gut, because I already set up a repeat appointment with this one before I leave Friday.

Set up 1h for late morning. Light screening first. I arrived at the address, her condo, very easy to find. She opened the door and my jaw hit the floor. She is stunning. Imagine if Margot Robbie had a younger sister. 30s, curvy, blonde, adorable; 100% GND vibe and attitude.

I gave donation (300) and she gave me a bottle of water. I ask for ground rules, she says no fingers in, no Greek. Sounds good to me. We got comfortable in her room, and wow. She is INTO IT. The deepest of DFK, touching, caressing, some borderline hickey action. She leaned me back and started BBJ and it was heavenly. Worked the twins, too. I had to stop her to take a break, back to DFK and licking her tits. Just an awesome body. I asked her to ride, cover on, and started CG. Didn't last long and it was like my soul left my body. I go into the shower and take a quick rinse. We chat and cuddle for a while, and she was fun and interesting to talk to. Genuinely sweet and funny gal. I started to lose track of time because it was so natural. We work ourselves back into DFK, and I start playing with kitty, and she's feeding me her tits. Cover on and we're into intense mish. Dirty talk, DFK, like two horny teenagers. I go in the bag again with enough time to clean up with a wet towel and get dressed. I already made a repeat appointment for Thursday.

One thing that was a little off was a little confusion re: 2nd pop. I asked clearly in text if 1h allowed for 2 pops and I got "of course". When I was starting round 2, she tried to upsell on 2nd release. I mentioned that we discussed via text and she thought about it for a second and said, sure. At that point, I already said I was going to be a repeat customer, too, so I'll make it up to her in a few days. All might have just been because she's popular and mixing up guys in texts, but who knows.