Mariah 973-776-4930

billyS

Reign of Terror
Last edited:
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Saw her ad and was really intrigued. The ad actually has her last name. I was not sure if I could post it but if you know the Italian racing manufacturer you would know the name.
Quoted 120 QV 150 half 250 hr two times. I got to the hotel in Melville off 110 very nice hotel. Only had me wait 5 minutes. She opened the door and WOW. Definitely the girl in the pics. Had on a silk robe that covered a push up bra with probably large Cs or Ds and laced thong white pantys. When I walked in held out my arms and asked if she wanted to do the check. She just dropped the robe and put her arms around me and started kissing. That lasted for about a minute. Then she asked how long and I went with the two times hour option. We had to use the translator app. She took her bra off and starts to kiss me and undress me. I then had my hands all over that gorgeous ass. She is only about 5 4” and maybe 120 pounds. A perfect spinner body. Not an ounce of fat. I would say one of the best body’s I have ever personally seen I was immediately aroused . By the time she got my shirt and pants off I spun her around standing up in front of the mirror. I was kissing her neck and back and admiring that amazing body in the mirror. I pulled her pantys down and turned her around and layed her down on the bed. Her V looked so good that for the first time I went down on a provider. No smell just perfect. Every once in a while I would look up at her and see her bite her lip and moan slightly. I was so friggin turned on. She arched her hips a few times while rubbing the back of my head. Did I give her an O? Maybe but either way it did not detract from my excitement. She the said I do you . She asked condom or no condom. I told her no condom. As soon as she took me in her mouth I think I could have exploded. After about 10 seconds I said put the condom on. I thought that would dull the feeling. She put the condom on with her mouth and I couldn’t take that either. I put her up on the bed and tapped it doggy style. I’m not that big but she was either good at Keegles or just insanely tight. It was awesome. Told her to turn around and did mish and again awesome. This time just looking at her face as she was biting her lip and it felt so good. I lifed her legs on my shoulders and just unloaded into the bag holding those tits and looking in her eyes. When done I got up and she took the condom off wipes me up and went to the bathroom. I took another wipe and did a little extra cleaning and followed her in there. When we were both done she took my hand and led me back to the bed. She told me she was from Portugal and did not like it there. She is a fitness instructor. A lot of tattoos but they did not bother me one bit. We tried to talk and use the app to translate. It was like talking to a girlfriend. No rush at all. She started to kiss me again and stroke me. She would get me hard but not hard enough to fuck
I guess at my age I need a little more time. I settled for a sensual hand job while she kissed me and did her sexy face lip thing.
I think she is only here to Friday. I am hoping to go one more time but with the holiday I don’t know if I’ll get to see her. She was nice to me and friendly. Called me a gentleman.
Tried to post the photo but I am not sure if I did it right
Damn I got so excited when I saw her last name and you saying u had to use the translator app that it was an Italian bird..
Oh well. My search continues lol
Thanks for the review

Please tell me that isn't your idea of a review.
I'll leave the this up long enough for you to see it and hopefully you get the hint and follow up with a detailed review for the savages.
Otherwise you and the above post will disappear.
Sorry if I did anything wrong. I wanted to confirm MRJizz about Gaby. If you want I can provide a detail review about Gaby on a new thread.

Took another shot today with her. She must be busier it took me two days to make an appointment. I took the half hour option for 150. Same hotel off 110 as the last time I saw her. I got there 15 minutes early and she kept me waiting for 15 minutes. got to the room she answered in a short white rob with what seems like 10 inch spike heels and thong and push up bra underneath. I know the boobs are man made but I like them. right away she started kissing me and sucking my toung. I turned her around and put her in front of a mirror and just kissed and massaged her back and ass for a while while she grinded on me. then she helped me get my shirt off and sat me on the bed. kissed my chest and nipples and She then took my pants off and stroked me for a bit. I layed down on the bed and She was going to suck bbbj but I asked for the cover. With the cover on she started to stroke me and lick my balls. She then did her Hoover action on my cock and I thought I was going to blow. we stopped I sat up and turned her around. Sort of reverse cowgirl with me sitting on the bed and her ass going up and down on my cock . she was facing the other way and my legs were outside hers making her tight V seem even tighter. Did that for two minutes then I had to stop or blow so I made her put her heels on and stand up while I stood up. i bent her over the ottoman and pounded in that position ass up face down. It was awesome. Did that until I felt my self blowing turned her around layed her on the bed put her legs up around her head and it was all I could take. I thought this time she was even more sexier than the first. Her hair is longer from extensions and more blonde. All in all I only took only 20 minutes. I wish I had 150 bucks extra every week. I would be a happy man.

Took another shot today with her. She must be busier it took me two days to make an appointment. I took the half hour option for 150. Same hotel off 110 as the last time I saw her. I got there 15 minutes early and she kept me waiting for 15 minutes. got to the room she answered in a short white rob with what seems like 10 inch spike heels and thong and push up bra underneath. I know the boobs are man made but I like them. right away she started kissing me and sucking my toung. I turned her around and put her in front of a mirror and just kissed and massaged her back and ass for a while while she grinded on me. then she helped me get my shirt off and sat me on the bed. kissed my chest and nipples and She then took my pants off and stroked me for a bit. I layed down on the bed and She was going to suck bbbj but I asked for the cover. With the cover on she started to stroke me and lick my balls. She then did her Hoover action on my cock and I thought I was going to blow. we stopped I sat up and turned her around. Sort of reverse cowgirl with me sitting on the bed and her ass going up and down on my cock . she was facing the other way and my legs were outside hers making her tight V seem even tighter. Did that for two minutes then I had to stop or blow so I made her put her heels on and stand up while I stood up. i bent her over the ottoman and pounded in that position ass up face down. It was awesome. Did that until I felt my self blowing turned her around layed her on the bed put her legs up around her head and it was all I could take. I thought this time she was even more sexier than the first. Her hair is longer from extensions and more blonde. All in all I only took only 20 minutes. I wish I had 150 bucks extra every week. I would be a happy man.
Nice review!!

I saw Mariah as well. (She pronounces it like Maria.) Took the half hour, and was also given the 10 minute parking lot wait. She seemed nice enough, but her English speaking skills are practically non-existent.

Physical descriptions so far have been fairly accurate. But I'm a boob lover and I was looking forward to some quality there. That's where I was somewhat disappointed. They are faker than fake, and not nearly as big as I was expecting. I don't mind fake boobs if they are somewhat natural feeling, but these were like hard rubber.

We started with some light kissing and then moved on to BBBJ, which was decent. After a minute or two of this, she grabbed a rubber and then hopped on top. That's not really my favorite position, so I gave it a minute and then switched to mish. Much better. I finished that way. All told, I'd day I was in the room about 15 minutes, 20 tops.

One thing I noticed while I was getting dressed was that her quadriceps are massive. I mean Wow! Not sure what she does, but its definitely focused on that one muscle group.

Not sure I would repeat, unless I was out of options. I mean I had an OK time, but it was just not what I was expecting.
I asked about those quadriceps and she told me she did squats with weights on her shoulders. I just couldnt understand how much weight she used. When she was bouncing up and down almost like reverse cowgirl that was like squats.LOL I could have been her trainer

Got a random unsolicited text from her today letting me know she's available. Very strange. I've never actually met her although I might've sent her a text months ago inquiring but I don't have any saved messages of such exchange...