Mariah 973-776-4930

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Saw her ad and was really intrigued. The ad actually has her last name. I was not sure if I could post it but if you know the Italian racing manufacturer you would know the name.
Quoted 120 QV 150 half 250 hr two times. I got to the hotel in Melville off 110 very nice hotel. Only had me wait 5 minutes. She opened the door and WOW. Definitely the girl in the pics. Had on a silk robe that covered a push up bra with probably large Cs or Ds and laced thong white pantys. When I walked in held out my arms and asked if she wanted to do the check. She just dropped the robe and put her arms around me and started kissing. That lasted for about a minute. Then she asked how long and I went with the two times hour option. We had to use the translator app. She took her bra off and starts to kiss me and undress me. I then had my hands all over that gorgeous ass. She is only about 5 4” and maybe 120 pounds. A perfect spinner body. Not an ounce of fat. I would say one of the best body’s I have ever personally seen I was immediately aroused . By the time she got my shirt and pants off I spun her around standing up in front of the mirror. I was kissing her neck and back and admiring that amazing body in the mirror. I pulled her pantys down and turned her around and layed her down on the bed. Her V looked so good that for the first time I went down on a provider. No smell just perfect. Every once in a while I would look up at her and see her bite her lip and moan slightly. I was so friggin turned on. She arched her hips a few times while rubbing the back of my head. Did I give her an O? Maybe but either way it did not detract from my excitement. She the said I do you . She asked condom or no condom. I told her no condom. As soon as she took me in her mouth I think I could have exploded. After about 10 seconds I said put the condom on. I thought that would dull the feeling. She put the condom on with her mouth and I couldn’t take that either. I put her up on the bed and tapped it doggy style. I’m not that big but she was either good at Keegles or just insanely tight. It was awesome. Told her to turn around and did mish and again awesome. This time just looking at her face as she was biting her lip and it felt so good. I lifed her legs on my shoulders and just unloaded into the bag holding those tits and looking in her eyes. When done I got up and she took the condom off wipes me up and went to the bathroom. I took another wipe and did a little extra cleaning and followed her in there. When we were both done she took my hand and led me back to the bed. She told me she was from Portugal and did not like it there. She is a fitness instructor. A lot of tattoos but they did not bother me one bit. We tried to talk and use the app to translate. It was like talking to a girlfriend. No rush at all. She started to kiss me again and stroke me. She would get me hard but not hard enough to fuck
I guess at my age I need a little more time. I settled for a sensual hand job while she kissed me and did her sexy face lip thing.
I think she is only here to Friday. I am hoping to go one more time but with the holiday I don’t know if I’ll get to see her. She was nice to me and friendly. Called me a gentleman.
Tried to post the photo but I am not sure if I did it right

Awesome review, thanks for sharing!

FYI, her ads heavily promote greek specials and some mention unlimited shots on goal with the hour (ala Lury). She's been on the island for almost a couple months now. If she is leaving Friday it's probably to go back to the greater Boston area where she usually stays.

I got you on the pix bro!

Attachments

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Saw her ad and was really intrigued. The ad actually has her last name. I was not sure if I could post it but if you know the Italian racing manufacturer you would know the name.
Quoted 120 QV 150 half 250 hr two times. I got to the hotel in Melville off 110 very nice hotel. Only had me wait 5 minutes. She opened the door and WOW. Definitely the girl in the pics. Had on a silk robe that covered a push up bra with probably large Cs or Ds and laced thong white pantys. When I walked in held out my arms and asked if she wanted to do the check. She just dropped the robe and put her arms around me and started kissing. That lasted for about a minute. Then she asked how long and I went with the two times hour option. We had to use the translator app. She took her bra off and starts to kiss me and undress me. I then had my hands all over that gorgeous ass. She is only about 5 4” and maybe 120 pounds. A perfect spinner body. Not an ounce of fat. I would say one of the best body’s I have ever personally seen I was immediately aroused . By the time she got my shirt and pants off I spun her around standing up in front of the mirror. I was kissing her neck and back and admiring that amazing body in the mirror. I pulled her pantys down and turned her around and layed her down on the bed. Her V looked so good that for the first time I went down on a provider. No smell just perfect. Every once in a while I would look up at her and see her bite her lip and moan slightly. I was so friggin turned on. She arched her hips a few times while rubbing the back of my head. Did I give her an O? Maybe but either way it did not detract from my excitement. She the said I do you . She asked condom or no condom. I told her no condom. As soon as she took me in her mouth I think I could have exploded. After about 10 seconds I said put the condom on. I thought that would dull the feeling. She put the condom on with her mouth and I couldn’t take that either. I put her up on the bed and tapped it doggy style. I’m not that big but she was either good at Keegles or just insanely tight. It was awesome. Told her to turn around and did mish and again awesome. This time just looking at her face as she was biting her lip and it felt so good. I lifed her legs on my shoulders and just unloaded into the bag holding those tits and looking in her eyes. When done I got up and she took the condom off wipes me up and went to the bathroom. I took another wipe and did a little extra cleaning and followed her in there. When we were both done she took my hand and led me back to the bed. She told me she was from Portugal and did not like it there. She is a fitness instructor. A lot of tattoos but they did not bother me one bit. We tried to talk and use the app to translate. It was like talking to a girlfriend. No rush at all. She started to kiss me again and stroke me. She would get me hard but not hard enough to fuck
I guess at my age I need a little more time. I settled for a sensual hand job while she kissed me and did her sexy face lip thing.
I think she is only here to Friday. I am hoping to go one more time but with the holiday I don’t know if I’ll get to see her. She was nice to me and friendly. Called me a gentleman.
Tried to post the photo but I am not sure if I did it right
Nice score Bill! and GREAT review.

Awesome review, thanks for sharing!

FYI, her ads heavily promote greek specials and some mention unlimited shots on goal with the hour (ala Lury). She's been on the island for almost a couple months now. If she is leaving Friday it's probably to go back to the greater Boston area where she usually stays.

I got you on the pix bro!
Yes that’s her and she is beautiful. I also thought too good to be true. I just texted her about next week and I think she will be on the island but at a different hotel

Yes that’s her and she is beautiful. I also thought too good to be true. I just texted her about next week and I think she will be on the island but at a different hotel
Was you the one just texting her a few min ago while i was fucking her doggy style lol. Thanks alot lol. I want a refund lol.

Hope your experience is memorable and want to hear about it
Lol it wasnt in a good way... First of all she made me wait in the lot for about 10 min which i never do but since i already canceled on my S.A. chic today i said wtf.. Get up to the room, she had on that Nice pink silk robe with thr black cuffs. Asks me how long i say hh. She takes her robe off i take my clothes off. She starts texting someone back and forth with the phone on the table so im like fuck it this bitch isn't going to use my time texting while i just sit here so i start eating her pussy from behind while shes playing with her fucking phone then i lay in bed and she starts licking my balls a bit and giving me a lackluster bj then proceeded to put the rubber on , lubes me up and gets on top, she doesn't really know how to ride at all so i start pounding her while shes on top then i tell her to switch to doggy and the bitch grabs her phone and starts texting again while im hitting it lol so at this point i just want to bust my nut and leave and that's what i did. She tried to small chit chat me but i didn't have the patience for her and i felt like asking for some$$ back because i was only there for about 15min but i was like fuck it.. Pros she is the girl in the pic but we all know pics work wonders don't get me wrong she's pretty but you can see her miles on her. She has a small petite body with fake tits and a fake little butt. Im glad you had a much better experience than me but hey you live and you learn right lol. I regret not seeing my 21 year latin blond from nassau i could of banged that bitch out for the same price and had more fun lol.

Lol it wasnt in a good way... First of all she made me wait in the lot for about 10 min which i never do but since i already canceled on my S.A. chic today i said wtf.. Get up to the room, she had on that Nice pink silk robe with thr black cuffs. Asks me how long i say hh. She takes her robe off i take my clothes off. She starts texting someone back and forth with the phone on the table so im like fuck it this bitch isn't going to use my time texting while i just sit here so i start eating her pussy from behind while shes playing with her fucking phone then i lay in bed and she starts licking my balls a bit and giving me a lackluster bj then proceeded to put the rubber on , lubes me up and gets on top, she doesn't really know how to ride at all so i start pounding her while shes on top then i tell her to switch to doggy and the bitch grabs her phone and starts texting again while im hitting it lol so at this point i just want to bust my nut and leave and that's what i did. She tried to small chit chat me but i didn't have the patience for her and i felt like asking for some$$ back because i was only there for about 15min but i was like fuck it.. Pros she is the girl in the pic but we all know pics work wonders don't get me wrong she's pretty but you can see her miles on her. She has a small petite body with fake tits and a fake little butt. Im glad you had a much better experience than me but hey you live and you learn right lol. I regret not seeing my 21 year latin blond from nassau i could of banged that bitch out for the same price and had more fun lol.
Sorry I guess I was just so excited that it was the girl in the pics and it was a Monday so she was not busy. There were no texts or calls or interruptions when I was there. And she did make me cum pretty quick the first time .Maybe that’s why she was so patient the second shot.

How about some info on the 21 year old blonde?
Is it a provider?
If I couldn’t keep up with this one imagine what a 21 year old would do to me LOL but man i would like to try

I saw Mariah as well. (She pronounces it like Maria.) Took the half hour, and was also given the 10 minute parking lot wait. She seemed nice enough, but her English speaking skills are practically non-existent.

Physical descriptions so far have been fairly accurate. But I'm a boob lover and I was looking forward to some quality there. That's where I was somewhat disappointed. They are faker than fake, and not nearly as big as I was expecting. I don't mind fake boobs if they are somewhat natural feeling, but these were like hard rubber.

We started with some light kissing and then moved on to BBBJ, which was decent. After a minute or two of this, she grabbed a rubber and then hopped on top. That's not really my favorite position, so I gave it a minute and then switched to mish. Much better. I finished that way. All told, I'd day I was in the room about 15 minutes, 20 tops.

One thing I noticed while I was getting dressed was that her quadriceps are massive. I mean Wow! Not sure what she does, but its definitely focused on that one muscle group.

Not sure I would repeat, unless I was out of options. I mean I had an OK time, but it was just not what I was expecting.

It's confirmed by several that she's the girl in the pics, but there is another Latina provider, also good looking, also from Boston area, using exact same cut and paste response to txt staying at same address! Lol. Goes by Gaby. Just a FYI.

It's confirmed by several that she's the girl in the pics, but there is another Latina provider, also good looking, also from Boston area, using exact same cut and paste response to txt staying at same address! Lol. Goes by Gaby. Just a FYI.
Yes, you’re right. Met with Gaby today, .........

Last edited by a moderator: