Mariah 657-656-9823 Garden City MILF

Well... glad i trusted my instincts. mariah on Her social media with a video of her smoking up. Unsure if Meth or Crack but either way, its bad enough to be on that crap but posting it on SM...wow!!!!

Well... glad i trusted my instincts. mariah on Her social media with a video of her smoking up. Unsure if Meth or Crack but either way, its bad enough to be on that crap but posting it on SM...wow!!!!
it was neither. She was dabbing marijuana. Saw the video. It wasn’t close to being either.

there is a pic where she is in bathroom. White lace top with green skirt/overall thing. Foot on counter. Or one with bunny ears. That is her now. Compared to other videos and stills in lingerie, they are older. You can see difference in face.

currently, her body is different than both Belle and Amanda. Was not happy about that. I’m not a small guy and also mod 40’s so I like my ladies more milfy and curvy. she lost whatever thickness she had in those other pics except in her tits. She is more like a tone soccer mom weight without being toned if that makes sense.

I put her a distant third bc those 2 ladies are just a different level. She was quick setup, tasted good, fun time and body was nice but not what I expected. She also rambled a lot and seemed like she was on something or messed up from being on it.

Belle is 100% my type. If i divorced and dated that is what I would be into. She has amazing personality and makes every appt sensual, erotic and truly a gfe for me.

Amanda is a taller and bigger girl than Belle but something so damn sexy about her. I’ve been with bigger woman and it sucks bc they can’t/don’t do shit. Amanda as she would say is thicka than a snicker and wants to stay like that. Not trying to be skinny. She is great to talk with and the sex is amazing. Bj and FS. Not going to comment on bbf and a rate as YMMV with her or anyone. After the 3 some I had with her and Belle we have a different relationship and she knows me now so,like Belle, it’s always sensual, erotic and a gfe type appt for me. By gfe I mean it’s like we are together or she’s my girlfriend. Don’t know how people interpret that.

Mariah is now considered safe to me and definitely a good time but at $250/half thats only in emergency time. Amanda prices better and Belle you got more than you pay for.
Have you done the Belle/Amanda double yet? Because it was a now I can die in peace level session (I reviewed it here). They're two of my ATFs too. If this lady is even a distant third to those 2 I'll see her

Have you done the Belle/Amanda double yet? Because it was a now I can die in peace level session (I reviewed it here). They're two of my ATFs too. If this lady is even a distant third to those 2 I'll see her
yes. I have done a double with them. It was definitely a top 2 experience in my book.

She is a distant 3rd in terms of overall experience for sure. Nice body, tight box, good bbj and makes for a good time. Just she’s too chatty about silliness.