Mariah 657-656-9823 Garden City MILF

Good evening fellas
Saw Mariah about an hr ago
Idk about u guys but there don’t seem to much talent out there lately so I’m order to avoid sending my soldier into a peach tree dish in a crack motel I saw her add pics looked good n went for a little bit more pricey of an option. She advertises 250hh 400hr. Called her up she answered quick and screened me a bit. Because I’m younger then 40 she wanted a $25 deposit via cash app n then she would send her location. Figured what the hell I sent it. She sent me Adress right away and said her friend (another girl) would let me in threw the back of the hotel. So being cautious I said will u take the rest of the payment threw cash app when I see u in person n she said np. Told her I’ll b there w.e time and she said ok I’m going to shower quick. No she obv didn’t shower but I don’t think she was with anyone just before because I got there early n never saw someone leave out the back n let her friend back in. There is another girl posting also from garden city by the name of Katie they are together in the same room and she does in fact let u in the back n she smokes a cigarette outside and on ur way out she goes back in. Thts y I said I don’t think someone was there before me I think she was done for the night n changed into her outfit maybe idk.
So I get room number I go in.
100% girl in the add but pictures might b 3 or 4 years old teeth are a little jacked but shes pretty hot in a milf/gilf way. Her tots r real a tiny bit of a belly overall pretty decent body. She was drunk said she took some ecstacy n was drinking wine witch she drank infront of me a few hrs ago cuz she wasn’t getting many calls idk how true that is idc either. Anyway her bbj was fantastic started slow deep throat picked it up jiggled the coin purse a bit it was very good she knows what she’s doin then she put a helmet on my warrior n did her thing she rode me easy at 1st then she went in she deffinatly got into it (prob the ecstasy) she rode me the whole time till I spat up in the bag. Offered me wipes or a hot towel. Talked a bit more cuz she was pretty drunk n I went on my way so....
Overall
Looks I’ll give her a solid 7/10
The milf thing is hot to me
Set up 9/10 9 only cuz the cash app thing almost made me bail
Punctuality 10/10 when I texted I was there she responded right back w room number
Service 8/10 she stopped the bbj a few times to drunk talk but otherwise great no rush at all
Price 6/10 while I don’t mind paying a bit more for a decent hotel n a girl w a pulse I think there r better looking providers to b had around the $200 Range for the hh I would not pay for the hr n at $250 I will not repeat for tht reason alone. I don’t regret it but I checked her off the list n I’m good w tht.
OVERALL 7.5/10
If u feeling a little generous don’t wana b stood up n want a quick response and or into the milf thing I don’t think u will b disappointed I don’t try n haggle so idk how flexible she is on the price n I did not try DFK or DATY. she mentioned she was trying to book a flight to leave tues I didn’t ask were. Hope this helps someone stay safe guys

Good evening fellas
Idk about u guys but there don’t seem to much talent out there lately so I’m order to avoid sending my soldier into a peach tree dish in a crack motel I saw her add pics looked good n went for a little bit more pricey of an option. She advertises 250hh 400hr. Called her up she answered quick and screened me a bit. Because I’m younger then 40 she wanted a $25 deposit via cash app n then she would send her location. Figured what the hell I sent it. She sent me Adress right away and said her friend (another girl) would let me in threw the back of the hotel. So being cautious I said will u take the rest of the payment threw cash app when I see u in person n she said np. Told her I’ll b there w.e time and she said ok I’m going to shower quick. No she obv didn’t shower but I don’t think she was with anyone just before because I got there early n never saw someone leave out the back n let her friend back in. There is another girl posting also from garden city by the name of Katie they are together in the same room and she does in fact let u in the back n she smokes a cigarette outside and on ur way out she goes back in. Thts y I said I don’t think someone was there before me I think she was done for the night n changed into her outfit maybe idk.
100% girl in the add but pictures might b 3 or 4 years old teeth are a little jacked but shes pretty hot in a milf/gilf way. Her tots r real a tiny bit of a belly overall pretty decent body. She was drunk said she took some ecstacy n was drinking wine witch she drank infront of me a few hrs ago cuz she wasn’t getting many calls idk how true that is idc either. Anyway her bbj was fantastic started slow deep throat picked it up jiggled the coin purse a bit it was very good she knows what she’s doin then she put a helmet on my warrior n did her thing she rode me easy at 1st then she went in she deffinatly got into it (prob the ecstasy) she rode me the whole time till I spat up in the bag. Offered me wipes or a hot towel. Talked a bit more cuz she was pretty drunk n I went on my way so....
Overall
Punctuality 10/10 when I texted I was there she responded right back w room number
Service 8/10 she stopped the bbj a few times to drunk talk but otherwise great no rush at all
Price 6/10 while I don’t mind paying a bit more for a decent hotel n a girl w a pulse I think there r better looking providers to b had around the $200 Range for the hh I would not pay for the hr n at $250 I will not repeat for tht reason alone. I don’t regret it but I checked her off the list n I’m good w tht.
OVERALL 7.5/10
If u feeling a little generous don’t wana b stood up n want a quick response and or into the milf thing I don’t think u will b disappointed I don’t try n haggle so idk how flexible she is on the price n I did not try DFK or DATY. she mentioned she was trying to book a flight to leave tues I didn’t ask were. Hope this helps someone stay safe guys
Good adventure. Thanks

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for the review.

I looked at her pictures and she appears Hispanic. Can you confirm this?

It also appears she travels quite a bit as I saw ads for her from Reno and Washington DC.

But I have to question giving her looks a "solid 7/10" when you described her teeth as jacked and a belly.
But that said, since you did give a detailed description of her looks the 7/10 can be judged as subjective.

Overall nice job!

Thanks for the review.

It also appears she travels quite a bit as I saw ads for her from Reno and Washington DC.

But I have to question giving her looks a "solid 7/10" when you described her teeth as jacked and a belly.
But that said, since you did give a detailed description of her looks the 7/10 can be judged as subjective.

Overall nice job!
Could be just a mix of AA and Caucasian. She’s looks a little bit like a worn down version of Mariah Carey (probably why she chose Mariah as her work name).

Good evening fellas
Overall
OVERALL 7.5/10
I’m not gonna say that you overpaid. Billy would have my head. But if they’re saying that business is slow , you have wiggle room to negotiate. I probably would’ve tried for a second pop and offer only an extra 50-75.

1 hr 2 pops for 300-350 sounds a lot better than 1/2 hr 1 pop 250. Just sayin’

She sounds like she could take a really good pounding. Nice….

Thanks for the review.

Overall nice job!
I would say she probably has a little mix of spanish in her but not 100%. And as far as the looks goes my 1/10 scale for providers is a little on the generous side. I may have been a little harsh on her teeth they are not bad like valerie girl who did the car dates in Huntington
They just kinda angle out a bit lol and belly is like a small kangaroo pouch neither of those 2 things r enough to be a deal breaker for me it’s really the price tht prevents me from goin back. Yes she does travel allot pretty sure today is her last day out here if she got her flight.

Could be just a mix of AA and Caucasian. She’s looks a little bit like a worn down version of Mariah Carey (probably why she chose Mariah as her work name).

I’m not gonna say that you overpaid. Billy would have my head. But if they’re saying that business is slow , you have wiggle room to negotiate. I probably would’ve tried for a second pop and offer only an extra 50-75.

1 hr 2 pops for 300-350 sounds a lot better than 1/2 hr 1 pop 250. Just sayin’

She sounds like she could take a really good pounding. Nice….
She will absolutely take a pounding n I believe would enjoy it. For what I paid I figured if I can lay there n she wants to work let her have at it and she did just that.
thanks for the negotiation tip.

billyS

Reign of Terror
In one of her advertisements, she put a vid of herself about to take a Brother raw. So one could assume.
Oh that should get her a lot of business from this board. Look what it did for Red Head cum bucket Rachel.

She might have taken it down because I just saw all the vids she has posted when I searched on her number and there is nothing with her with a black guy.
Unless you paid for her OnlyFans page.

Oh that should get her a lot of business from this board. Look what it did for Red Head cum bucket Rachel.

She might have taken it down because I just saw all the vids she has posted when I searched on her number and there is nothing with her with a black guy.
Unless you paid for her OnlyFans page.
She has no AA in some ads. 400 for a 44 yo. Should have had her in reno for 350.

I saw the video. It's an AA who has "pussy juice dripping off his chin".
We talked for a bit and I was definitely close to seeing her… but I did not. She quoted me $1k for a couple hours of Bare but no greek at all. As she said something that set off some alarms. She was posting on social media her out at a bar and she was double fisting drinks and asked me to bring a few bottle of booze. Was reminiscent of a recently departed provider and it felt a bit too slippery a slope

We talked for a bit and I was definitely close to seeing her… but I did not. She quoted me $1k for a couple hours of Bare but no greek at all. As she said something that set off some alarms. She was posting on social media her out at a bar and she was double fisting drinks and asked me to bring a few bottle of booze. Was reminiscent of a recently departed provider and it felt a bit too slippery a slope
The morally responsible thing to do IMO.

Good evening fellas
Overall
OVERALL 7.5/10
My usual ladies were not around and I got the urge. My friend screwed up my meeting w Angel Baby so I needed to find someone local.

she was at a nice hotel in islandia. Easy setup and negotiations. Negotiated half to $200 but when I went for DATY she said I had to pay in full. She took money after the meet up.

it’s definitely girl in pics but depends which pics you are looking at. The older pics are the cuter, curvier, thicker girl from a few years ago. The newer pics are the full nude and mirror pic and one close up of her face. She has thinned out a bit and her face has aged. Don’t think normal aging, think it’s drug related. Wierd mouth ticks, the way she talks like she has cotton mouth and her general rambling are flags to me. I could be wrong.

with all that being said she has an amazing mouth and gave a great bbj. Good suction and tongue play. Nice full tits but real. Fall off to the side and soft like a milfs should.

she allowed DATY. Very clean in both holes
Down there. Allowed you to eat ass too. She has very meaty lips so once you get them out of the way she is easy to get worked up. Said me flicking her clit was too much but 30 secs later she had a handful of my head jamming it down on her pussy and screaming not to stop. She isn’t quiet at all. Ate her out until she came and had a few body shakes and aftershocks. Pussy got very juicy and creamy and rubbed my cock on the outside between her lips and on her clit. She started shaking again.

back to bbj for a bit and then got covered up. Ask how I wanted to “fuck the shit” out of her. Started doggie but didn’t feel good. Got her mish and she hooked her arms in front of her legs exposing her pussy and her like a pretzel. Went at it for a few minutes slowing and speeding up until I couldn’t hold anymore. Felt her clamp down as she was cumming and I Blew in the bag. She said “I felt that” with a giggle. Took the condom off, gave a couple of deep slurps and then got a hot towel and cleaned me up. YMMV.

overall, thought it was a bit much at $250 but I was thinking w wrong head. Experience (sexually) was 7-8. Setup was a 9. She was a 6 herself bc I thought I was getting her older pics which is more my type.

definitely a distant third on my list to Belle and Amanda overall but nice to have in rotation. She travels around a lot but will look for her in the future.

billyS

Reign of Terror
My usual ladies were not around and I got the urge. My friend screwed up my meeting w Angel Baby so I needed to find someone local.

she was at a nice hotel in islandia. Easy setup and negotiations. Negotiated half to $200 but when I went for DATY she said I had to pay in full. She took money after the meet up.

it’s definitely girl in pics but depends which pics you are looking at. The older pics are the cuter, curvier, thicker girl from a few years ago. The newer pics are the full nude and mirror pic and one close up of her face. She has thinned out a bit and her face has aged. Don’t think normal aging, think it’s drug related. Wierd mouth ticks, the way she talks like she has cotton mouth and her general rambling are flags to me. I could be wrong.

with all that being said she has an amazing mouth and gave a great bbj. Good suction and tongue play. Nice full tits but real. Fall off to the side and soft like a milfs should.

she allowed DATY. Very clean in both holes
Down there. Allowed you to eat ass too. She has very meaty lips so once you get them out of the way she is easy to get worked up. Said me flicking her clit was too much but 30 secs later she had a handful of my head jamming it down on her pussy and screaming not to stop. She isn’t quiet at all. Ate her out until she came and had a few body shakes and aftershocks. Pussy got very juicy and creamy and rubbed my cock on the outside between her lips and on her clit. She started shaking again.

back to bbj for a bit and then got covered up. Ask how I wanted to “fuck the shit” out of her. Started doggie but didn’t feel good. Got her mish and she hooked her arms in front of her legs exposing her pussy and her like a pretzel. Went at it for a few minutes slowing and speeding up until I couldn’t hold anymore. Felt her clamp down as she was cumming and I Blew in the bag. She said “I felt that” with a giggle. Took the condom off, gave a couple of deep slurps and then got a hot towel and cleaned me up. YMMV.

overall, thought it was a bit much at $250 but I was thinking w wrong head. Experience (sexually) was 7-8. Setup was a 9. She was a 6 herself bc I thought I was getting her older pics which is more my type.

definitely a distant third on my list to Belle and Amanda overall but nice to have in rotation. She travels around a lot but will look for her in the future.
Great review!

When you say the face close up is her now, are you talking about the picture where she is wearing a black dress?
Because she does look significantly older in the face in that one.
In the other ones her face looks much better.

How would you compare her body to Amanda's? Looking at pictures of both of seems Mariah's is tighter.
But did you put Mariah a distance third because Amanda's bbfs rate is built into the session and Mariah wants 1k?

Great review!

When you say the face close up is her now, are you talking about the picture where she is wearing a black dress?
Because she does look significantly older in the face in that one.
In the other ones her face looks much better.

How would you compare her body to Amanda's? Looking at pictures of both of seems Mariah's is tighter.
But did you put Mariah a distance third because Amanda's bbfs rate is built into the session and Mariah wants 1k?
there is a pic where she is in bathroom. White lace top with green skirt/overall thing. Foot on counter. Or one with bunny ears. That is her now. Compared to other videos and stills in lingerie, they are older. You can see difference in face.

currently, her body is different than both Belle and Amanda. Was not happy about that. I’m not a small guy and also mod 40’s so I like my ladies more milfy and curvy. she lost whatever thickness she had in those other pics except in her tits. She is more like a tone soccer mom weight without being toned if that makes sense.

I put her a distant third bc those 2 ladies are just a different level. She was quick setup, tasted good, fun time and body was nice but not what I expected. She also rambled a lot and seemed like she was on something or messed up from being on it.

Belle is 100% my type. If i divorced and dated that is what I would be into. She has amazing personality and makes every appt sensual, erotic and truly a gfe for me.

Amanda is a taller and bigger girl than Belle but something so damn sexy about her. I’ve been with bigger woman and it sucks bc they can’t/don’t do shit. Amanda as she would say is thicka than a snicker and wants to stay like that. Not trying to be skinny. She is great to talk with and the sex is amazing. Bj and FS. Not going to comment on bbf and a rate as YMMV with her or anyone. After the 3 some I had with her and Belle we have a different relationship and she knows me now so,like Belle, it’s always sensual, erotic and a gfe type appt for me. By gfe I mean it’s like we are together or she’s my girlfriend. Don’t know how people interpret that.

Mariah is now considered safe to me and definitely a good time but at $250/half thats only in emergency time. Amanda prices better and Belle you got more than you pay for.