Manhattan CT AMPs ignoring CL/BP?

I noticed there are hardly any ads in CraigsList and Backpage for Manhattan Chinatown AMPs anymore. In CL, only 138 Mulberry and 95 Canal had ads. In BP there was one and I think it was for a fast house. I didn't scroll through every ad but I did a search using the term "Chinatown".

So I'm wondering - how do these AMPs now drum up business? Chinese language papers? Word of mouth? Boards like this one?
Why did long time advertisers like China Acupressure stop advertising and how do places (I won't name them but we know who they are) who have never advertised on CL/BP keep going?

i want more asian women and don't want to travel to Flushing or midtown every time. so i wpild.love to learn mire chons toen options. the only obe i knoe thete has hispanic.womem instead and they don't ebrn take.off tbe bra inthat quick place.

pokler

Power Bottom
i want more asian women and don't want to travel to Flushing or midtown every time. so i wpild.love to learn mire chons toen options. the only obe i knoe thete has hispanic.womem instead and they don't ebrn take.off tbe bra inthat quick place.
First learn how to spell.