Manhattan AMP wars - competing Shills

How many handles are you going to use? Woodiedudie, Onlygreenhats, SaltyPappi, Travelinmonger, BXbbf which you registered but havent used yet, HappyJosh, are all the same person shilling for NYAF, Beauty Island and Pure Bliss.
Why do you keep trying to take all of our hard earned money and wasting our time with your bullshit fantasy unrealistic reviews?
BillyS, open your eyes please and and do something about this.

billyS

Reign of Terror
How many handles are you going to use? Woodiedudie, Onlygreenhats, SaltyPappi, Travelinmonger, BXbbf which you registered but havent used yet, HappyJosh, are all the same person shilling for NYAF, Beauty Island and Pure Bliss.
Why do you keep trying to take all of our hard earned money and wasting our time with your bullshit fantasy unrealistic reviews?
BillyS, open your eyes please and and do something about this.
I don't need you to tell me how to do my job.

You have no idea how many posts I delete before you even see them.

You have no idea how many times I've caught sockpuppets and admonished them.

We are well aware of this issue and are constantly banning user IDs.

Now the fact that you sre so over the top upset about this tells me YOU have skin in the game. Maybe you're the owner of a competing place? Considering this is about the third time you tried to post this.

And btw I edited your post because we don't mention those other sites here

No skin in the game. Only skin in the game is my hard earned hobby money. It just pisses me off when I read what sounds like a promising prospect and venture out only to find the girl looks nothing as described in the review and the service is marginal at best. I've now read these reviews long enough that i can spot the shills. I can recognize a shill almost immediately now. The posting on multiple review boards is also a pretty telling sign when a shill is a shill.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Well I've never seen any reviews from you unless they have been posted under a different handle so then you're playing the same game as them.

A better way to handle this is for you to post a review every time you visit a girl with a glowing review and tell us how it went with you.

Shit, some of these AMPs are even giving discounts if you post a review so it's win-win.

Another guy with To much time in his hands.
just because I or anyone else only likes to spend their hard earned money in one place or two or three or five I guess were all shills.
Ugh not even worth the time spent typing this. @billyS keep up the good work. Your interaction and communication with the members here is unmatched. I don’t know where you find the time.

I like your angle tho.. could be another owner starting BS, no shortage of these unfortunately. For the record, I am offered discounts all the time and only once I have passed the discount to a friend of mine that I know could use a break other than that I always deny the offer.