Manhattan’s Invisible Korean Power

Take your head out of your ass and stop being so one dimensional

CriscoKid said:
There's a difference between getting caught in a shoot out and being targeted for your race. I'm sorry if you aren't smart enough to figure that out.
Did the thought ever occur to you that the shoot out may not have happened if the victims were Asian!? No, of course not, jackass!

acheron72 said:
That's partially why all these gangs are able to exist and find power within their own communities. Minority races feel threatened because people turn a blind eye to blatent racist attacks, thus almost creating a 'need' within the community for their own protection - the cops aren't gonna do anything about it, so someone else has to take over. The main problem is that since there usually ends up being more than one gang, they start to fight amongst each other as well; sort of like the cops, except without any regard for the law what so ever.
the other reason is the many asian cultures, notably the chinese, distrust law enforcement. Maybe due to the oppresive Communist regime back home, the chinese fear and resent LE.

Reading is Good

sunraider7 said:
Did the thought ever occur to you that the shoot out may not have happened if the victims were Asian!? No, of course not, jackass!
By your own post:

[/QUOTE]gweilos were murdered in a Chi-town restuarant several years ago as a result of a gangwar between gang members.[/QUOTE]

It was a shooting between gang members huh? Of course the whites were gang members? I know thinking is hard for racists so just stop trying.

FUCK YOU!! You & Sharpton should be hung in Times square on New Years Day,as the ball drops.

Personally I don't mind when whites die, should have packed the trade center with all the cops and firefighters in the city and surrounding area before it came down. However too many people turn a blind eye to blatant racist attacks.

Personally I don't mind when whites die, should have packed the trade center with all the cops and firefighters in the city and surrounding area before it came down. However too many people turn a blind eye to blatant racist attacks.

Is this jackass why no one can have any fun in the Italian Deli thread?

CriscoKid,

Man, that was an uncool statement. A lot of good people died on 9-11.

Not all cops are bad. The Fire Dept. may be mostly white, but I have ever heard of a firefighter refusing to run into a burning building because there were people of color inside.

Apparent racial attacks are not always racial. Sometimes, it's more of a neighborhood turf thing. And cops do try to curb racial attacks.

But when has a beating of Asian schoolkid by some Blacks ever garnered top news coverage? It happens a lot. And no one, except the poor kid's family and friends seem to care.

I really hope you were joking about your 9-11 crack.

eros,

In my hood, some our more unhinged Mexican friends are trying to adopt the same tactics. Which is comical when you consider not one of them has a green card.

I work near KoreaTown. Some of those businesses make it crystal clear that they have absolutely no respect for the Civil Rights Act. What can you do? You take your business elsewhere.