Mandy of Ronkonkoma

billyS

Reign of Terror
She is probably still around but her popularity plummeted after @Mr. Joyboy was no longer allowed to post weekly reviews of her and bumping her thread.

Also after I saw her and wrote an honest non fanboy review people got a better idea of what they would be dealing with. Not a bad review at all just not a glowing one like her regulars, who were getting bbfs by posting great reviews would post.

But back in her heyday it was hard to get an appointment with her. It took me a few weeks and having @Mr. Joyboy put in a good word for me to get an appointment.

Fast forward to about two years ago I'm cleaning up my contacts on my phone and come across her number.
I text her and she responded in seconds. She was free and I could come over whenever I was ready. I asked if raw was okay and she said sure as long as I'd seen her before.
Of course I didn't follow thru I was just testing her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Did I do something wrong?
Don't want to speak for Slinky but Mandy did steal advertising from him for years via her shills, mostly @Mr. Joyboy posting reviews weekly and giving her availability constantly. It was a constant battle that divided the board as the moderator at the time let it slide and one of the more vocal advertisers constantly complained.

While your inquiry might have been innocent enough, when one of her most loyal shills, @InvJim125 came out of nowhere to throw her an endorsement that might have prompted the warning from the All Powerful Mod.

His endorsement preceded Slinky's warning but has since been deleted.

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
It's really horrible how far she had fallen. The minute I entered the room I could smell something was off. Then I got close and the unthinkable:
Her crotch had turned necrotic. There were actual maggots crawling around. I ran from the room screaming while projectile vomiting.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It's really horrible how far she had fallen. The minute I entered the room I could smell something was off. Then I got close and the unthinkable:
Her crotch had turned necrotic. There were actual maggots crawling around. I ran from the room screaming while projectile vomiting.
I guess that answers everyone's questions they've been asking about Mandy lately.