MANDY 516-444-1482 (No, not the GILF from Ronkonkoma)

Anyone have experience at this location? Frequently advertise.

Mods, if I am allowed to post the link to this ad, please let me know. Seems that pics no longer post. Thanks!

Home > longisland TherapeuticMassage

516-444-1482 $exy Busty and Blonde! Always independent!- Discreet Incalls - 24
Posted: Thursday July 19

Looking for a Secret Naughty Escape? Upscale Friendly Safety & Independent I will make sure your always comfortable & happy

CALL MANDY 516-444-1482

Poster's age: 24

Long time lurker...but felt compelled to reply only because this came up the day I made an appt
She was a pleasant surprise. Can’t say if the pics were her or not since they don’t show off her face

Place appears to have more than one girl working out of it. She was flexible on the schedule as I was running behind due to trafffic

Got to the room, went inside....talked a bit about what I was looking for and I undressed. Left 120 for the half

Dressed, in tight black lingerie. Ok massage with oil, proper teasing.
Flipped over...and there’s some up-selling for clothes to come off or some extras...

Dropped another 40 for some foot fetish Which is how she got me to finish. What I was there for actually - to each is own ;)

On the looks side, worth it but the upselling will drive the cost up
Cool relaxed personality and open minded enough to be fun

Not sure who else works there but the place isn’t that sound proof

I’d probably repeat when I’m in the mood to indulge.

I don’t know if this makes sense in one of the other threads, all seem older and not sure if they were specifically for her or not

Not that address but on the same block
Shares a door with another place of business that I don’t think was open
Up the stairs to a multi room space
Same phone number

For what it's worth, I went twice to a location on Grand Ave in Massapequa for body rubs. About six months apart. I only went the second time, because I didn't realize where I was going until I got there and at that point, the wrong head took over.

Anyway, both experiences were bad. Bait & switch pictures and upselling.

L

Louir

I've seen Mandy maybe 5 times and I can tell you that those are her pics. She is very polite but somewhat mechanical in my opinion. She is on Grand Ave in a I believe Paint workshop building but upstairs with a camera at the front door. She works with thick Mia and some other girls who comes and goes. Mandy herself is quite busty I just get this vibe from her that I shouldn't be overly friendly when touching her. She gives a decent massage and good HE and talks dirty as well however YMMV. I would repeat if I was in the mood for something reasonably priced as it is nearby but I have other girls on the side which are better.