Mamroneck Shiatsu Q

Hi all,

Re: The place "Shiatsu Spa" in Boston Post Rd. in Mamroneck. Are they legit?

I'm *actually looking* for a legit Shiatsu place (smack me in the head, fer crissakes...)

Thanks, Thronx

i was there a good 10 years ago, and it was a 'legit' shop -- not so much as a friendly slip of the hand -- but it was a serious, strong massage, including walking on your back --

unlike any other places I've been to, the rooms sported handrails on the ceiling to maximize the back walking... and the tables had padded holes where your head rests, putting you in the optimal position for a massage..

also, as i recall, the woman was older and not as overtly sexy as is the standard...

lastly, i recall having a fair amount of time in the sauna, where i was face to face with other customers

nevertheless, it was a long time ago, and it may not be the same place or same type of place

Thanks

Thanks for the reply.

My most recent visit to my Elmsford spa - a newer woman named "Marti" used a ple on the ceiling and strolled up and down my back, arms, legs. I was beaten to a pulp, but she made up for it with a hr that, at least at the beginning, was a *great* simulated bj.

We all have skills. It's how we use them.

Cheers, Thronx

I went there

To Shiatsu Spa.

Took my wife as well. (!)

$65 at the door. BBBJTC, BBFS, tire tread marks, 5 masseuses on my wife...

Only kidding.

Legit place. Comfortable. Real good shiatsu. A nice change from AMPs. Really.

Now back to reality.

Thronx