Maiden Health Spa 917-517-8857 FiDi

1 Maiden Lane, at the intersection with Broadway, 11th floor

I did not ask for names, apologies
Mod note: don't post links to their site

This is my very first experience with AMPs so everything was new to me, this review is a week old. Please let me know how to improve the reviews.

I found the place thanks to the internet, looking for spots in FiDi which is convenient for me.

I called to ask if they were available and they told me I could come anytime.
Once in front of 1 Maiden Ln, I had to buzz 3 times before the door opened, I put my mask on and took the old scary elevator to the last floor, got welcomed by a friendly woman wearing a mask right out of the elevator, who disinfected my hands and let me in the spa.

There were 3 women, I would say in their early 40s, ~5'5" with fit bodies and "pretty mom" faces, who I believe spoke Korean.

One of them led me into the massage room, gave me a bath robe and flip flops, asked me for the $75 house fee, asked if it was my first time visiting the spa (I said yes) before leaving and letting me undress

I was a bit nervous but she was super friendly, with a big smile, so I quickly relaxed.

We went to the TS, small room but clean looking, the table is covered by a plastic sheet (like shower curtains), she helped me remove the robe and asked me to lie down on my belly. From there I think the whole TS took around 15 min, she thoroughly washed everything, ass balls feet hands armpits etc., spent some time on junior after the flip but not for too long and not like an actual hj, just enough to tease...

We went to the massage room and the massage began. The massage itself was average/ok, not bad but not the best you can get compared to legit spots.
When she was done with the back and legs massage she started kissing my ears, and rubbed my ass, taint and balls for a few minutes, moaning a little bit like she was really into it, and let me tell you I personally really got into it and enjoyed it.

At some point she asked me to turn around and directly starting the hj, with a tight grip and super fast motion like it was a speed contest, which is not my favorite thing. In retrospect I should just have told her to slow down and rub my balls with the other hand, but I just didn't have the reflex to do so and let her do her thing.

I should also say that I was playing with her ass, tits and pussy over her clothes the whole time. I kinda did it by reflex, uninvited but she never asked me to stop, positioned herself to give me better access and seemed to enjoy it, she even let a tit out! (I'm sounding like a kid during x-mas lmao)

It took her some time to make me pop this way but ended up succeeding. She was really giving her best effort the whole time, smiling and looking at me with sexy eyes. She cleaned me with a hot towel and after that she did the second half of the massage.

So the thing about this review is, in terms of pure technique it wasn't the best massage nor the best hj, but in terms of sexual tension and atmosphere it was wonderful! (This will be interesting to compare with my next 2nd review)

When the massage ended she left to let me get dressed and when she came back I gave her a $40 tip (with no idea as to whether it was too much or too little for a session of 1 hour) and she seemed genuinely happy about it.

The staff greeted me out and I left, thinking I have to come back for sure! I can only recommend it if you're looking for a nice happy ending

This weekend I wanted to try 27 Whitehall or 16 Beaver but none of them picked up the phone so I went back to Maiden

It was a different person this time, name is Hana/Anna, in her 40s, short ~5'3"

She was super friendly and kept calling me cute (because I'm a younger guy I guess lol) and complimented my body several times which is always satisfying to hear :)

TS was nice, not too long, good focus on hands, feet, butt and dick

Great massage, she used all kinds of techniques, used her elbows, and finished the first half with some back walking

The hj was great, unrushed, she invited me to roam, used her other hand to rub my balls and when I spread my legs a bit more she understood and started stimulating my butt and taint which was amazing
Wasn't difficult to make me pop this way, she seemed to have fun the whole time

After that the other half of the massage was as good as the first, the foot massage felt great and there was also some leg stretching

1 hour / $75 house + tip

I will be back for sure

hello everyone!!!
this is my very first review
please let me know how I can improve, looking forward to contributing to this board ;)

for starters I’m pretty young, turn 23 next month.
found out about amps and this board a few months back and haven’t looked back lol.

I was in the fidi area today and really had an itch. after some research I found Maiden Health Spa

Tony described it well. 1 Maiden Lane, press the button to be buzzed up, and take the elevator to the 11th.

upon getting out of the elevator, I heard some voices coming from a room a few feet away. I walked in to be greeted by 2 Asian ladies, asked for 30 minutes and gave them the $60 house fee.

both ladies were pretty, looked about to be in their mid 30’s, I decided to settle for Kitty.

Kitty was slim and very fit to be fair! She had a great pair of legs and a nice tight booty. She had a tattoo on her back which I found quite sexy. She had an overall pretty face and was about 5’4.

she leads me to the massage room where I undress. I place my clothes on the hanging rack and lie on the bed naked waiting for the massage to begin.

the massage was decent, 7/10
could have been deeper and more focused on my back. muscles didn’t feel that relief you get when you get a proper massage, but that’s just me being picky I’m sure it would have been better if I got the hour lol.

kitty showed a lot of attention to my ass and taint during the massage which felt amazing. she also straddles your back while giving the massage and rubs her pelvis all over you. she wasn’t much of a talker nor did she have that gfe feel; however, she gave a mean handjob

after the massage, she used a hot towel and asked me to flip. she asked for the donation and I gave her a $60 tip.

I started to grab her ass and played with her pussy over her clothes!! I didn’t tip enough for her to get naked lol.
she had great technique pumping my shaft while also showing love to the boys. she squeezed my balls and rubbed my taint while she jerked me until I blew a massive load everywhere. she gazed into my eyes and kept pumping the little guy for like 30 seconds after which had me SPASMING.

all in all,
60 house, 60 tip,
only a hand job, nothing else
8/10
would def repeat but I’ll see someone else.