Madison Rose off Eros?

here's a review from another site

i also remember she used to work for global coutesans..the eros ad does say she has incall in the morning..here's the review

Found her on eros-ny.com, the long island section. HEr rates her 250/hour 631) 953-1933 ((631) 294-9033)
Email: madirose70@aol.com
heir hair looks like extensions. She does kiss and tongue. She is very friendly and all the positions except greek (Didn't ask though), She did spent the whole hour between fucking and talknig and both. She lives out east. I would repeat.

fu2

Thanks

i also remember she used to work for global coutesans..the eros ad does say she has incall in the morning..here's the review

Found her on eros-ny.com, the long island section. HEr rates her 250/hour 631) 953-1933 ((631) 294-9033)
Email: madirose70@aol.com
heir hair looks like extensions. She does kiss and tongue. She is very friendly and all the positions except greek (Didn't ask though), She did spent the whole hour between fucking and talknig and both. She lives out east. I would repeat.

fu2
FU2, many thanks for the search results. Most appriciated. If I can help you out sometime, holler.

BB99

Sorry no i have not seen her. Let me amend that. I wish she had incall later. I work in the city and cant make it to her incall by the times she has posted

I'm pretty sure i remember seeing this chick a couple years ago through an agency. I don't know if it was global, i got the number from a friend.

But, those tits are unmistakable so i'm pretty confident it was her. From my experience, she's not gfe, wasn't allowed to kiss or daty, all positions but didn't inquire about greek. great tit's, nice body, especially for her age.

Take this with a grain of salt. I can't be 100% sure it's her.