Maddie Lee 929-332-8485

I found an ad of this girl and made contact on snapchat which she listed.. the snalchat is a new twist at least for me.

Looking to toftt tomorrow, but wondered if any else has had any experience with her.

She looks cute and seems semi careful about covid. More careful would be not meeting at all but...

It took me a long time to report back, sorry about that guys. I was still licking me wounds, I guess for a few weeks. To cut to the chase dont bother. Here's what happened.

So she seemed very responsive to meet on snapchat, but said I have to get the motel room first before she comes to me, send her a snap picture of the key and room number and she'll come then, only after all that. So, as you might guess, after being down 60 for the room and over an hour of my time waiting and sending multiple messages to her with no response I left very unsatisfied and passed.

A week later I contacted her by her phone rather than the snapchat and she respond. She didn't know me though. I mentioned what happened and the fact that I'm out 60 and will not meet again with the same situation. Don't know why I texted but figured maybe she would apologize and want to somehow make it right, but her response was not interested.

Makes you lose faith in humanity.

Shes a stripper/provider that use to work at one of the spots on the edison strip, i had her twice but shes a bitch and her attitude sucks so i never went back.

It took me a long time to report back, sorry about that guys. I was still licking me wounds, I guess for a few weeks. To cut to the chase dont bother. Here's what happened.

So she seemed very responsive to meet on snapchat, but said I have to get the motel room first before she comes to me, send her a snap picture of the key and room number and she'll come then, only after all that. So, as you might guess, after being down 60 for the room and over an hour of my time waiting and sending multiple messages to her with no response I left very unsatisfied and passed.

A week later I contacted her by her phone rather than the snapchat and she respond. She didn't know me though. I mentioned what happened and the fact that I'm out 60 and will not meet again with the same situation. Don't know why I texted but figured maybe she would apologize and want to somehow make it right, but her response was not interested.

Makes you lose faith in humanity.
This is not “humanity”, it’s a girl who sells her pussy for money.