Mac vs. Windows ..How to..

Guidance please-

Purchasing a Mac Book to replace my Windows Laptop.

Can data ( comparable programs, pictures, shortcuts etc) be transferred easily to the Mac Book?

More importantly
I do all my research and browsing on my I phone. Can my habits, history etc be viewed on Mac Book assuming I use the same Apple ID- ( this is a big no no, as Mac will not always be in my possession)
TIA

Guidance please-

Purchasing a Mac Book to replace my Windows Laptop.

Can data ( comparable programs, pictures, shortcuts etc) be transferred easily to the Mac Book?

More importantly
I do all my research and browsing on my I phone. Can my habits, history etc be viewed on Mac Book assuming I use the same Apple ID- ( this is a big no no, as Mac will not always be in my possession)
TIA
I use my IPhone as well but I don’t use Safari for my playing.
I use a google app that’s not on the Home Screen. So if I open Safari in front of someone, I don’t have to worry about anyone seeing something that they shouldn’t. I use safari for all of my other shit.
Also if needed, you can delete the app quickly along with anything that’s tied to it.

If it was my MacBook, I would clear all the history and search crap in my phone and use google for your secret life.
good luck.

Guidance please-
More importantly
TIA
Disabling iCloud syncing for both your devices should do the trick. I would disable syncing only for the potentially incriminating apps. And, of course, be very careful about location data. The last thing you want is for the S.O. to use the Find My iPhone feature to locate you. Ideally, you'd be logging out of your Mac user account when not home but that could look suspicious.

Does anyone know of a good computer repair service-
Laptop needs software attention and hate to hand over machine with all personal information on it

If it’s windows then type msconfig.exe in run window and uncheck undesired apps.

Msconfig is windows startup sequence.

Initially there is only selective start up but as time passes and we install a ton on apps, all those apps register themselves in msconfig. Whenever we do a restart of startup, these apps also start and slow down entire startup sequence.

Apologies if you already knew all this and tried already. There tons of guides on this on Google.

Before you hand the computer over for service, make sure you have at least one viable backup of all your important data.
An approach to try is doing restores back to a date before you noticed problems.

Think about a complete backup once a week (invest in a couple of 1T or 2T external drives — they are cheap now). I run mine overnight — takes very little time to start.

An approach to try is doing restores back to a date before you noticed problems.

Think about a complete backup once a week (invest in a couple of 1T or 2T external drives — they are cheap now). I run mine overnight — takes very little time to start.
I have two separate 2TB drives that I use for backups. One is done with SuperDuper! and the other is Time Machine. Both have yet to fail me.