MAAngles 571-626-0110 Boston

New agency similar to other I have reviewed. Very different experience. Saw Lora Queen she is LA based first time to Boston also goes to NYC. I will say that she is the most talented KGirl I have seen thus far. Has her set routine others have reported on the other board. There is a movie of her walking from behind its her. First she does the standard walk to bedroom and some LFK. Helps you get undressed. with some play. Off to shower which is not the standard. Once in she teases and washes you squeaky clean. on the knees BBBJ lots of feedback and eye contact. Turns around for a bum rub then reaches for NURU gel. rubs it all over her MM gets close and rubs me down sliding all over my first experience was awesome. She backed up into me sliding and i'm really turned on. Then she turns gets on her knees again slips on cover with her mouth and we SD preview. Finish washing up and off to a chair where she kneels in for for DT what a sight. Has me stand up turn around light rim lots of hand play then she slides between my legs back to the chair and encourages FFDT. Off to the bed. Another cover after some DATY and BBBJ rids on top and i can tell she enjoys watching in the mirror as much as i am her. Finished Doggy

New agency similar to other I have reviewed. Very different experience. Saw Lora Queen she is LA based first time to Boston also goes to NYC. I will say that she is the most talented KGirl I have seen thus far. Has her set routine others have reported on the other board. There is a movie of her walking from behind its her. First she does the standard walk to bedroom and some LFK. Helps you get undressed. with some play. Off to shower which is not the standard. Once in she teases and washes you squeaky clean. on the knees BBBJ lots of feedback and eye contact. Turns around for a bum rub then reaches for NURU gel. rubs it all over her MM gets close and rubs me down sliding all over my first experience was awesome. She backed up into me sliding and i'm really turned on. Then she turns gets on her knees again slips on cover with her mouth and we SD preview. Finish washing up and off to a chair where she kneels in for for DT what a sight. Has me stand up turn around light rim lots of hand play then she slides between my legs back to the chair and encourages FFDT. Off to the bed. Another cover after some DATY and BBBJ rids on top and i can tell she enjoys watching in the mirror as much as i am her. Finished Doggy
some light talk back to shower and off i go happy as a clam. 1hr 350 all in they do charge extra 40 for 2nd pop? safe set up like the rest kgirl place around beantown.

Saw Zina young spinner pics are reasonable representation of her. Did HHR as i don't like the MMS booking menu. All upcharges are lised including charges for 2nd pop BB etc. I may be done here because of this. Started with LFK then clothes off down to knees nice BBBJ. Shes new to US and lives in LA. Not a lot of experience but she wants to please. Nice perky breasts very responsive to touch. Clean and smooth down under. Because of he time limit I did not partake past BBBJ and covered FS. Had to stop a few times to avoid quick pop. Pretty girl beautiful body and soft skin. She is there for a short visit. 280 all in for the .5hr.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw Zina young spinner pics are reasonable representation of her. Did HHR as i don't like the MMS booking menu. All upcharges are lised including charges for 2nd pop BB etc. I may be done here because of this. Started with LFK then clothes off down to knees nice BBBJ. Shes new to US and lives in LA. Not a lot of experience but she wants to please. Nice perky breasts very responsive to touch. Clean and smooth down under. Because of he time limit I did not partake past BBBJ and covered FS. Had to stop a few times to avoid quick pop. Pretty girl beautiful body and soft skin. She is there for a short visit. 280 all in for the .5hr.
Don't use codes like .5

Second trip here similar se up to BTT. Saw Zina. She is a young spinner sweet attitude. I did not have time for the full hour so I setteld on 1/2. Menu is given by booker. She has an extended menu but I do not like the way booker sends a posts of price options you have to choose and pay at start. I think this should be determined as the session goes on but a regress. Back to the review. I arrived freshly cleaned and was greated by a young beautifully proportioned spinner. LFK greating shoes off takes my hand brings me to her room embraces me DFK drops to her knees and starts a sloppy BBJ that really turns me on. She does not even ask about shower or bue toast. We coninue to the bed and she rubs her body all over me. More BBJ wih great eye conact. Not sure what it is about her but she kinda gives off this shy naughty vibe. Worked for me because I was so arrosed I had to have her CG me before I lost it during BBJ. Cover comes on and I wanted to do more but after a few minues she had me blowing in the bag. Wish I could have done the full hour. I may be back.
1/2 Hour damage 280

Saw Diana. 22yo, korean, 5'3", natural c's, with perky nips, small waist, not much ass. Pics on website are accurate. Even the face, which i always assumed to be photoshopped.

After giving up a couple pieces of ID, I was verified and given the address. Incall located in an upscale apartment building. Texted when our front and buzzed in.

Just as I got to the door she opened it slightly and led me to the bedroom. She was wearing a short cutoff tank top and ripped daisy Duke shorts. Pics on the website are accurate. She is very sexy.

Some LFK and she helped me get undressed. She also undressed and led us to the shower. Blue toast, and we shower together. BBBJ preview in bathroom and then we move to bed. I sit on bed as she proceeds with BBBJ. I lay down as she continues.

I pull her up for some DATY face sitting. Either she came or is a deserves an Oscar for the quivers, the moans, and the WAP.
She moved off my face and slid down for the main event. As she grabs my dick to start the party she asks, if I want BB. I opted for CFS. From there, enthusiastic CG til I blew in bag. Towel clean-up then massage.

Normally, I'll go through more acronyms, but I was saving them for the next pop, which sadly didn't happen. 2nd pop is .4 additional, which was fine, but it was getting late, and Diana didn't seem up to it.

She laid down next to me after the massage, and rubbed her while rubbing myself to show her that I was ready, but the hints were not taken. I told the booker I wanted MSOG so I assumed she knew, and wasn't up for it so I gave up.

Another quick shower, 3.5, and off I went. I had a great time and would recommend, but I wouldn't see her again. The no 2nd pop turned me off, and she spoke very little English which I'm realizing dampens the experience for me.