M1 Massage..........

So I arrive in Michigan on business and a guy from another board wants to meet up with me to chat about DR. He knows a hell of a lot about Michigan and tells me about this place with young Asian girls. Well I have to GO and go now!

We get there and the mama wants $200 but I say $120 only. I get a 26 year old Korean that is 5ft tall and she toss's my salad, BBBJs me then we fuck.

My buddy Tony comes out and I see he got a smoking hot girl, age 25, 5ft 2, 80 pounds, looked 95. I return the next day for her. WOW!!!!

Now this is a place that you need to get vouched for to get in. Tony got me in. These girls spoke English and the price was the price, no additional tipping.

I am sure it does - it is just that Detroit doesn't happen to be a state (neither are Montreal and Toronto) as I am sure you know. I was just playing on an earlier post of yours and it eems things got confused.

Its on Telegraph near the 6 mile road.
Jimy - I will be in Detroit in a couple of weeks. I found the place, phone #,etc.
Is there a way for me to get in without a friend accompanying me? Any suggestions?
Also, was the $120 inclusive, or was there also a $60 door fee? Thanks!!

Back to Detroit in 6 weeks. I hope my place is still there.
Let me know. I didn't call when I was there as I was too tired from a long drive. But, I would like to check it out next time if it' still great and I can figure out a way to get in.

I may be there at the end of January....

Detroit/Windsor,CA

I will be in Detroit first time.I was told CA part,WIndsor has some possibilities for reasonable advanture for the cost around150-200. ANyone can recommend where to go and who to see?

Let me know. I didn't call when I was there as I was too tired from a long drive. But, I would like to check it out next time if it' still great and I can figure out a way to get in.

I may be there at the end of January....