Míchel and 2 other Latinas 551-347-8340 Westbury Red Roof - Dominicans

Just a little info. Apparently michel leaves Tuesday so probably your last chance. I texted for the tall Dominican Carol Apparently she's out of the country.

Went to see michel today. Texted her got the address arrived at the location. Walked into the room it's her in the pics. 200 hh started cbj for 2 min I was up immediately with that sexy little chica down there. Reverse cg for 5 min she mounted me to ride for 5 min then a knock at the door. She gets up to answer I'm hiding in the bathroom. She opened the door and the cleaning lady definitely seen my pale ass jogging into the bathroom. She exchanged towels and handed off the trash to the cleaning lady. We started laughing as soon as she locked the door. Back to a cbj for 2 min and right into missionary. Missh was great but I couldn't give up the leche. She finished me with baby oil and her hands. All around great time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
How was that a shill post bro i literally went and saw her she worked with the others jessica or yessics but posted with dif number and eagles is a legit member as well
You're as fucking stupid as Kristie.
Lol, you say @Eaglesbluesky12345 is a legitimate member?
Then why does he/she only have posts in this thread?

Why did you post as @Chrisfosternyc earlier in this thread?