Lysol

I think it is a given that we all love Ms. Sophia, so albeit poking a little fun here, WTF would one wxpect to barter for a can of Lysol?
Look through all her pictures she posts and let that be enough—!!

Sophia, I can give you a mask, but what fun would that be...?
OTOH ...

I am almost out of Lysol... if anyone has a can of Lysol that you’re willing to part with, could you please contact me.
OdoBan disinfectant is industrial grade, I trust it more than lysol. I have been using it for years. I even use it to launder my table dressings!! as well as I disinfect "EVERYTHING" with it. I highly recommend it for cleaning and sanitizing!! you can obtain it from, Home Depot, Lowes and Chewy. I'd never steer you wrong! it kills germs on contact. I'll text you a photo

OdoBan disinfectant is industrial grade, I trust it more than lysol. I have been using it for years. I even use it to launder my table dressings!! as well as I disinfect "EVERYTHING" with it. I highly recommend it for cleaning and sanitizing!! you can obtain it from, Home Depot, Lowes and Chewy. I'd never steer you wrong! it kills germs on contact. I'll text you a photo
Although I don't know what "industrial grade" means as far as a disinfectant, Lysol is EPA listed for virus on hard surfaces. Didn't see any mention of Odoban (doen't mean it doesn't disinfect virus - just means not listed).

There is an OdoBan Professional brand that is used in hospitals. Is this what you mean as "industrial grade"?

That said I use Lysol Laundry sanitizer when I launder my gym stuff, especially my gym bag when it starts to stink, and it works. But that's not viral but bacterial.

I suspect (without any proof — but seems to make sense) that it would be a good idea to clean surfaces between clients (so at least you reduce the surface to hand to face mode of transmission but won't help much when you are, ahem, up close and personal with a lot of heavy breathing).

None of this stuff is for use on humans.

Although I don't know what "industrial grade" means as far as a disinfectant, Lysol is EPA listed for virus on hard surfaces. Didn't see any mention of Odoban (doen't mean it doesn't disinfect virus - just means not listed).

There is an OdoBan Professional brand that is used in hospitals. Is this what you mean as "industrial grade"?

That said I use Lysol Laundry sanitizer when I launder my gym stuff, especially my gym bag when it starts to stink, and it works. But that's not viral but bacterial.

I suspect (without any proof — but seems to make sense) that it would be a good idea to clean surfaces between clients (so at least you reduce the surface to hand to face mode of transmission but won't help much when you are, ahem, up close and personal with a lot of heavy breathing).

None of this stuff is for use on humans.
Yes, Odoban is the one used in hospitals, that would be really good for your gym stuff, works better than lysol. for hard surfaces you can dilute it as well. Check it out at home depot..I've been using it for years. However the lysol wipes are awesome for hard surfaces like my table because it doesn't destroy the material.

And I totally agree about the heavy breathing lol, ummm...Masks! UGH!!!