Lynn 631-372-7670

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Lynn for what must be the 10th time. Tall skinny Asian from a service. Long black hair. 5'5" B cups shaved. Maybe 115 lbs probably less. Face is nice some acne scars but nice 6/10. The body is to die for. Tight slim and firm. Amazing ass. English is fair I can understand her most of the time after she repeats herself. She is very fun and cares about providing a good service so you want to come back. I called she answered and knew who I was told me she was napping to give her time to shower. I was gonna be a while to get to the hotel and called when I got there. She asked for 5 mins always does. Then calls back with room. I like to text it back to her as sometimes it is hard to understand. Asks that I not to speak to any staff which I would never do. Get to room she answers in sexy two piece lace teddy with huge hug and thank god I haven't seen you in a while. It was about 2 months. She is one phone with service and tells them she is safe and how long. $150 hh. I always take the half cause I can never last the whole with her. I ask to use the bathroom to freshen up. I come out and she is standing by the bed completely naked. God what a sight. We caress for a bit some chit chat. I get to lick and suck her body and she lays me down. Cbj which is great and never ending. Then I can't take it and she lubes up and rides me. She really gets into it and starts to get soaking wet. She starts to pant when I need to slow and begs for more when I stop. Finally I blow in the bag but she just don't stop she rides Jr until is goes limp and continues to grind into me until she explodes. She collapses on top of me and with a pant says good sex. Really good sex see my smile. We lay there for a bit then clean up. We talk until her phone rings. Her service letting her know time is up. She tells then we are done and we are talking that she will call them when I leave about 10 mins later. Tells me changing my name in her phone to great sex finger guy. I was just finger guy cause I had surgery and my finger was wrapped up once. Grrreat time highly recommend!

No kissing No Greek No bare! Don't know about fingers or oral on her, I never asked

http://longisland.************/WomenSeekMen/sexy-young-fun-brunette/93008566

Status
Not open for further replies.