Lyft driver William NY T753240C 256-415-4317

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Scheduled through Lyft app, Line service. App said he was 8 minutes away. After 5 minutes it said he was 6 minutes away. Then he stopped for about 10 minutes going nowhere. After that he started driving downtown away from me. I called but it went straight to voicemail so I left a message asking him if he was coming. Then I sent a text asking the same thing. No response and he kept driving further away. It was becoming obvious that he was screwing me around wasting my time so that I would cancel. After waiting for a half an hour to 45 minutes I called Lyft but with their new system there is no choice to speak to them about this issue - the system just sends you around in circles and gives you no option to speak with someone, at least not about issues of current rides or bad driver behavior.

In any case beware this driver because he will screw you around and waste your time. If you see him pop up as accepting your ride cancel immediately.

Scheduled through Lyft app, Line service. App said he was 8 minutes away. After 5 minutes it said he was 6 minutes away. Then he stopped for about 10 minutes going nowhere. After that he started driving downtown away from me. I called but it went straight to voicemail so I left a message asking him if he was coming. Then I sent a text asking the same thing. No response and he kept driving further away. It was becoming obvious that he was screwing me around wasting my time so that I would cancel. After waiting for a half an hour to 45 minutes I called Lyft but with their new system there is no choice to speak to them about this issue - the system just sends you around in circles and gives you no option to speak with someone, at least not about issues of current rides or bad driver behavior.

In any case beware this driver because he will screw you around and waste your time. If you see him pop up as accepting your ride cancel immediately.
Oh thank God. For a moment there when I saw the thread title (I know you asked for new and different threads), I thought this was gonna be a review of some guy named William's services (which I suppose maybe it is, but at least it isn't the review I was afraid it was going to be).

Scheduled through Lyft app, Line service. App said he was 8 minutes away. After 5 minutes it said he was 6 minutes away. Then he stopped for about 10 minutes going nowhere. After that he started driving downtown away from me. I called but it went straight to voicemail so I left a message asking him if he was coming. Then I sent a text asking the same thing. No response and he kept driving further away. It was becoming obvious that he was screwing me around wasting my time so that I would cancel. Aftechoice to speak to them about this issue - the system just sends you around in circles and gives you no option to speak with someone, at least not about issues of current rides or bad driver behavior.

pokler

Power Bottom
Lyft charge me 3 Cxl fees when driver showed up at wrong place. I sent endless texts to them and the drivers bitching about it. They refunded it all in about an hour .