Lury 914-912-8595

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been lurkering around for time time and finally making my first review. So seen lury about 2 months ago at Islandia spot. Easy set called and set an appointment. Got there and call again and got the room number. When she open the door I saw her in a nice black lingerie suit with heels as I requested. Was nervous so we chit chat for a bit and I got comfortable. Sexy Latina with hourglass body all real. That ass is to die for and I just couldn’t stop grabbing it. Pictures are real but she even better in person. Got into my Superman suit and laid on the bed. She cleaned me up and started a nice bbj. Took the whole thing balls deep too. After 10 mins switch to 69 and tasted her sweet nectar. No smell at all. Was about to blow but told her to stop since she clearly stated no cim or my clothes go flying out the room lol. Put the cover on and she rode me. Those tits in my face and her bouncing up and down while I helped her by holding her ass go and down got me and I blew in like 5 mins. Popped in the bag and laid on the bed while she got a warm towel to clean me. Took an hour appointment so we chit chat for some time talking about life so I can get another pop in. After about 10-15 mins started again with bbj until I was completely hard. Another cover on and this time I did some doggy style for about 10 mins. She took me balls deep and that ass bouncy back and forth was a sight. Smacked her ass abit and switch to missionary. This is where I went all out and she started to feel it and was moaning a lot more. Went for about good 10 mins until I felt it again and finish in the bag. Again I laid there while she got up and clean me with a warm towel. Got dress and thank her with a kiss and hug and went on my way.

Pros- face and body is clean and beautiful.

Cons- she can be alittle stiff and emotionless at times while you banging her but I see know a lot more requested more Intimacy so next time should be better.

She is great and I can’t wait to see her again!!!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Been lurkering around for time time and finally making my first review. So seen lury about 2 months ago at Islandia spot. Easy set called and set an appointment. Got there and call again and got the room number. When she open the door I saw her in a nice black lingerie suit with heels as I requested. Was nervous so we chit chat for a bit and I got comfortable. Sexy Latina with hourglass body all real. That ass is to die for and I just couldn’t stop grabbing it. Pictures are real but she even better in person. Got into my Superman suit and laid on the bed. She cleaned me up and started a nice bbj. Took the whole thing balls deep too. After 10 mins switch to 69 and tasted her sweet nectar. No smell at all. Was about to blow but told her to stop since she clearly stated no cim or my clothes go flying out the room lol. Put the cover on and she rode me. Those tits in my face and her bouncing up and down while I helped her by holding her ass go and down got me and I blew in like 5 mins. Popped in the bag and laid on the bed while she got a warm towel to clean me. Took an hour appointment so we chit chat for some time talking about life so I can get another pop in. After about 10-15 mins started again with bbj until I was completely hard. Another cover on and this time I did some doggy style for about 10 mins. She took me balls deep and that ass bouncy back and forth was a sight. Smacked her ass abit and switch to missionary. This is where I went all out and she started to feel it and was moaning a lot more. Went for about good 10 mins until I felt it again and finish in the bag. Again I laid there while she got up and clean me with a warm towel. Got dress and thank her with a kiss and hug and went on my way.

Pros- face and body is clean and beautiful.

Cons- she can be alittle stiff and emotionless at times while you banging her but I see know a lot more requested more Intimacy so next time should be better.

She is great and I can’t wait to see her again!!!
Great review for a first post! Welcome to the board.

I am new on this site. Here goes my first review:
I have seen her on three occasions and it gets better every time. Her usual prices arw 150 hh, 200hr and 250 gfe hr where she will entertain kissing, bbbj if you are clean. Her body is as perfect as you can imagine. All natural, no silicone.
As soon as you get in she puts you at ease by having a nice and easy conversation. Then,comes the fun part.
Her bbbj is wet and sloppy. Her kisses are soft and intimate. She truly lover what she is doing. I have gone with 250 every time and everytime I nutted at least three times. Gents, she is a 10 in every category, run to her asap.

Seriously!

@Homie-OG: signed up today at 642 AM, with a decent sized and detailed review, up by 715 AM!

@DaveSexAddict: signed up today at 3 PM, a succinct review up by 310 PM!

It's not often that a first timer signs up, with the apparently sole purpose of putting up a review of a provider. Two in a day, of the same provider no less - just amazing!

That's the kind of fervor that Lury seems to inspire among her admirers! She, indeed, must be something!

V

Status
Not open for further replies.