Lunchtime party

Checked out an event on W.31st Street, something Flick or Film at 5 or some such. On the 5th floor of a real ratty building. Supposed to be a fetish/massage event with 10-15 girls (false advertising on CL and phone lol). Started at 1, arrived about 2. Two women, one skanky, the other was Dominiqua, a Hatian with a 6 face and an 8 body. No action (only 2 other guys in the place) so I had my pick. Guess who I chose? You negotiate beforehand and my sense was that whatever you wanted was on the menu. For a light sensuous session(I'm not into bondage or SM so I got full roaming access and a HJ-massage was not offered though advertised), my girl asked for a 100 and I agreed to give her 50 (the fee at the door is also negotiable-they give you some bullsht about a $50 one time "membership" fee and then a $50 enterance fee. I paid $30 to get in). A major problem is there are no rooms. There are lacy curtain "partitions" which are set up into 5 separate areas. If noise bothers you (like the loud mouth bitch who was yapping in front of my "room") than don't even think about it. The session was just OK because my girl was looking for someone she could torture for fun and get paid for it, although she was cute at least,, so that helped. Not recommended for the casual monger. Maybe a serious BDSM guy would enjoy it more.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
This is the same spot as the Friday nite Foot Parties and the Wednseday nite BDSM parites. We never got an answer from vermeer as to whether this was the spot he was refeing to as "the New Harmony".

But hte review is a little unclear: here's what it ounds like to me:

1) You went ot the door and hey asked for $30 plus $50, and you told them "fuck the $50" and they let you slide so you just paid $30

2) You picked a girl who wanted $100 for a session which you thought was to includ a HJ ending, negotiaed her down to $50 still thinkgin that you were going to get a HJ, but the session was essentially a grope sesion and that;s it.

Is that correct?

a little more info

Slinky, it's almost accurate. The girl did eventually give a half hearted HJ, but it was hard to stay hard under the circumstances and the ending was far from satisfying. I had to basically finish myself as once I had reached my time limit, the girl told me she was going to have a smoke, alhtough in fairness she stuck around till the "end".

I've actually did some homework. The building is a 5 story walk-up. I learned that there are numerous parties happening on each floor on various days. There is a foot-fetish party like the one mentioned by the OP. I believe this party goes through the night (@10PM). On my way out from another party I bumped into an attractive (8 out of 10) woman in the stairway that complimented me on my clothes. I asked if she was at the lap dance party (the one I was at) and she told me that she was at the foot fetish party and gave me the www addy to sign-up for the mailing list. Now this may or may not be the same foot-fetish party. I found out there are numerous foot-fetish parties. The one that the girl was on her way to was on the third floor. Also there is the lap dance party that I mentioned as well as a spanking party.

The lap dance party is similar to the Harmony. I've only been to the Harmony a handful of times. The floor plan is very similar to the OP. The "main" room has a few couches. Also a table, which they use to serve a (free)buffet @9-10PM. They also have free snacks, just pretzels and the like. Oh... a bar. But it's BYOB. They offer "free" mixers such as sodas and juices but you should give them a tip. They also have a DJ that spin some decent music. There is a dance floor but hardly used.

Now for the dancers... from average to very, very attractive. The selection run from maybe 8 to over 15 at any one time. Heck, I was there when they had about 30 girls (not all at once... but probably 20 at once). This is not a typical strip club. Now the "rules" have changed a bit. Formerly, all dances were done behind closed... um, curtains. Now you can request a lap dance in the main room... but what fun is that really?! In the main room, there are five (black) curtained rooms. Then there are other rooms that are also then compartmentalized by using black curtains. Try to use the other rooms.

Look... you gotta understand a little bit about me. In the last three months, I must have dropped $1K a month at Ricks. So anything is a bargain at that point. At this lap dance party, 10 minute dances are $20. Your hands are allowed to roam (ymmv depending on the girl). I am not good with names so I'll have to follow-up on this post... unfortunately this won't happen for weeks since I will be away on business. Anyway, this one girl, stripped naked, pulled my pants down, gave me the grind of my life followed by a HJ. All for $. Yeah, may seem high for a HJ... but like I said, remember what I spent earlier... and at Ricks I came out dry.

This one girl at the lap dance party told me about a foot fetish party that is held on Friday's. I'm no foot fetish freak but she told me that the policy is more liberal. So, I decided to venture to the foot-fetish party. I guess she meant that she specifically is more liberal at the foot-fetish party. She let me plat with her clit while she gave me a HJ... something she didn't let me do at the lap dance party. Again, it was $. Now at both parties, I think YMMV. If persistent enough at either parties, you may at the very least get a HJ but there may be more on the menu. I haven't ventured that far yet. Oh, lastly, the girls at the foot-fetish party also have the same range as the lap dance party. Actually, I recognized a couple of faces at both. But I think the selection is more at the lap dance party. The lap dance party is $20 plus mandatory $20 for a lap dance card. The foot fetish was IIRC, $40 but maybe more.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post www so I won't. The lap dance party is on Thursdays and Saturdays. The Saturday venue is not at the same location. It's in Chelsea. Do a search on CL.

The times I went, the girls outnumbered the guys. Sometimes by a lot. Now, it may all change.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
As someone who attends a pretty good amount of such parties, I have to say that my opinion is the Thursday lapdance parties suck major Donkey Dick, and that the guy who is the promoter stands out as a scumbag in a field of scumbags. Apparently, Mike (the Foot Fetish Friday 5th floor party - you can't tell the players without a scorecard in this building) is stepping up his game in his war with the 6th floor Friday Foot Fetish people by recruiting more girls and having a new plicy that if you come 2 weeks ina row, the second week is half price ($30 entry).

PS It's not a walk-up, it's just that the manual elevator gets commandeered by teh sixth floow most of the time and they use is as a tool to steal customers from he other prmoters.

PPS "The lap dance party is $20 plus mandatory $20 for a lap dance card. The foot fetish was IIRC, $40 but maybe more." You sure you got this right? What's $20 plus $20 for a lapdance card?

If Boarder would concentrate his visits to Rick's -- say, once a month at $1000 a night instead of several times at $1000 a month -- I'll bet he wouldn't walk out dry.

Boarder,

As Slinky mentioned, the LD Party has consistently gotten terrible reviews on this board regarding the quality of the girls and the services performed. The Harmony comparison has been thoroughly defeated.

You went to it very recently? I'm sort of willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that maybe the place has changed and they've gotten better girls, but I'd like someone else to confirm that before I pay a $40 cover to go to some bad party.

Is it possible things have changed?

boarder said:
This one girl at the lap dance party told me about a foot fetish party that is held on Friday's. I'm no foot fetish freak but she told me that the policy is more liberal. So, I decided to venture to the foot-fetish party. I guess she meant that she specifically is more liberal at the foot-fetish party. She let me plat with her clit while she gave me a HJ... something she didn't let me do at the lap dance party. Again, it was $.
Well, you paid a $60 cover, $100 for a hj and most of the girls there probably won't do that.

Mr. Wet Wooly said:
Is it possible things have changed?
The reason I went back to a second party after having been at a pretty bad first one is that it seemed very possible to me that they could get better quality women. They didn't, the second time I went, and I haven't been back again. But the possibility definitely remains. There's really no reason why they couldn't. In fact, I'd be surprised if they don't.

Seriously, to me, a place like that has real potential. I can't see any reason why it wouldn't get just the kind of women I like (the way I've heard the foot parties used to). It just didn't the two times I was there.

I can't speak for the Thursday LD party, but the Friday foot party on the 6th floor (not Mike's party on the 5th floor--it's hard to keep track) has been busted (twice I think). The cops often scare off the girls. So I can see how it's possible a bad party couldn't get any better.

Boarder,
Your review of the Thursday LD party seems genuine and I'm more than willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, the only reason I came off as a little dubious was that the previous reviews of the place and everything I've heard by word of mouth has been overwhelmingly bad.

justlooking said:
If Boarder would concentrate his visits to Rick's -- say, once a month at $1000 a night instead of several times at $1000 a month -- I'll bet he wouldn't walk out dry.
Is that your theory? How about putting your money where your mouth is?! Anyway, never did I mention whether the $1K was in one shot or a course of several days. Thanks for playing though.

Mr. Wet Wooly said:
Boarder,
Your review of the Thursday LD party seems genuine and I'm more than willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, the only reason I came off as a little dubious was that the previous reviews of the place and everything I've heard by word of mouth has been overwhelmingly bad.
Hey, look... I stumbled upon this very recently, past month in fact. The girls there are as good looking as some of the "better" strip clubs.

Hey, I even stated in my "review" where I was coming from so that people here can put my "review" into perspective. Maybe, I smelled particularly great the few times I was there and the girls were bored enough to engage in conversation. Maybe I wasn't a prick like some people may be around here and they wanted to go the extra mile. Who knows... like I said... YMMV.

It's all good Wet Wooly. :)

boarder said:
Is that your theory? How about putting your money where your mouth is?! Anyway, never did I mention whether the $1K was in one shot or a course of several days. Thanks for playing though.
I do. All the time.

(At comparable places other than Rick's, to be clear. But Rick's is the same.)

Last edited: