Luna 718-496-6461 College Point mixed ambiguous race

My regulars are away for now, so I decided to seek out some new blood. Found the ad and shot her a text. 120/150/ 200 ( I think).
Quick to respond. Gave me an address to her house. I think a kid is in another room while you do your session. Not sure if a guy is there, but did see guys shoes in the room while I was in the room. The girl is petite, has a mommy pouch.

I suck on her nipples for a bit then lay her down for daty. After she "came". She lays me down and breaks out the condom to put it on with her mouth. When I'm hard enough she asked how I want her. I tell her to get on top. Pussy is tight enough. I pound away till I cum.
Face isn't much to look at , but the pussy feels good and if you need a quick fix, she'll do, alone cause of her petite frame.

I would repeat if I was in mood for a petite piece.

Looks:6( face isn't the best)
Location: 6 ( it isn't the worst, but knowing there's possibly a kid in another room is a bit unsettling
Service: 7( got the job done and asked if I needed anything else. Pretty much all business )
I would repeat if I was in the mood

Review time . Texted one the other day . Saw an ad for her and looked familiar and saw she was also reviewed here so I said why not .

Rates were the same as review on top. Got to the area which is very nice btw . Very Residential , not gated . The door number she gives she for a two doors down . So don’t walk too far . Her door doesn’t have a number.

Waited for her to open the blank white door . It was her , place was a bit trashy not gonna lie but who cares . I aint moving in . Didn’t see no child or other man in there but I can see doesn’t live by herself .

her face is really chopped . I try my best not to judge but it bad but her body makes up for it . She tiny . Like very . Tight and gives a great cbj . Very far off ratio . she is not Latina . I can see a bit of Asian but not much . Maybe mix . Definitely some black in there due to the way she talks but is friendly . So don’t shy away . She polite I will say. Don’t say much but anything I ask she reply really well. Not in a bad attitude way. Just hood talk I guess .

she very tight , I can’t stress that enough . I told to ride me and I pop like that . I tried to make it last but holding back . When I did came . She still kept riding . She gets really into it . She offer me wipes and I went about my day . I would repeat and for the price . It worth it .

Yes sir. I wanted sometimes close to me . Got hit with that address.

Oh and if it matters . I went with short stay , damage $120.