Lulu at Sunflower, Bethpage

I've been out of circulation for a while but have been following the posts on Motor Ave regarding Lulu. The descriptions I'd read herein made me hope she was an ATF since disappeared who had been at a place in Roslyn a few years back. She had an aka of Mazy then.

So I called Motor Ave to schedule an appointment and was directed to 451 Central Ave in Bethpage. #447 is the address at the street for a 2 story stand alone liqour store. 451 is at the side of the building at the rear on the right hand side (looking from the street). I go in and up the stairs in great anticipation. I was greeted by a small woman who is a different Lulu and debate leaving. But the reviews from here made me stay. I took the hour for $60 having faith in this board and am glad I did.

She gave me a very good massage amd perhaps the best leg massage I've had. She took her time and was not too hard. Cleaned up with a hot towel and before it had hit the floor was doing a soft tickle on my nether cheeks. She has an excellent touch.

She doesn't necessarily meet the description that some of you have given for the Motor Ave Lulu. She is 5', strongly built, only 30 with beautiful smooth skin. She is accommodating with not much English. There was no talk of money for extras and all flowed rather naturally. I felt compelled to tip her $100 on top of the house money. I will return.

Last edited:
Kissing and Telling....

Lepke you've got a point. And, I was expecting to be called out on it.

It really was a nice massage and when it was time , she started a nice tickle. When I was ready I sat up and kissed her neck and caressed her and undid her bra and took off her clothes to reveal a Lovely defined smooth body. I picked her up and put her on the table and kissed my way down to her neatly trimmed pussy and did some daty until she needed a break. I kissed her lovely b cups and went back downtown for a bit. Meanwhile I did a Genius trick and had a condom ready and slipped it on and standing between her legs rubbed my cock up and down outside her pussy and eventually put it in. I was excited and didn't last long.

She helped clean me up with that spray alcohol and helped me get dressed. By the time I left, I realized I had been there about an hour and fifteen minutes. She's nice but not a consummate sex pro - still very enjoyable 'cause it feels natural with her. Although she does do some soft moaning befor she's entitled to ( I guess). I think she's worth recommending.

BTW - I'd like to know if in fact she is the same Lulu people have seen at Moto Ave. Anyone?

As for JFM whose first post was to ask for a phone number, all the clues are in my first post of this thread. And read the rules.

Hadnt seen this one before and wanted check it out. After a sales call went over to 451 and was met by lily. Tall Chinese woman that was all smiles. Started soft touch that was pretty good and asked me for the flip. She looked to have some good sized tits and I told her to lose the top so I could play. Bit misleading, not fat but she doesn't miss too many meals. Ok tits but got to stroking Jr and was playing with my balls with enthusiasm. Door bell rang and she left me at full mast for a 2 mins or so. Came back with so sorry and continued to jack hammer me and kept the boys and taint happy. She let me finish on her hands and arm and just wouldn't stop till I begged her off. Asked me to come again soon. Didn't know if other options were on menu but unless there was a prettier girl there I'd only go for bj. 40/40

lily = CiCi?

Hadnt lily. Tall Chinese woman that was all smiles. Started soft touch that was pretty good and asked me for the flip. 40/40
I think the basic team here is Lulu and CiCi; CiCi fits your description pretty well. She might be trying to get more customers with a new name -- she was (relatively) bashed about here on UG in a previous thread.

But there are some services CiCi provides that are relatively rare, and if they dovetail with your desires, then she might be just what the doctor ordered.