Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mongers need not to park all in one place at 200. Make certain you spread that shit out so it looks like the entire thing is active. Thanks and sincerely— all those nervous Nancy’s and that annoyed Karen.

did recon earlier this month at 200. Next door is some community group or something like that that rents the shop next door so that is why there are so many cars in the lot. The 1442 location seems to be a dead end parking lot with no way out except going past the tattoo place, i'm not that comfortable with that. The upstair location at least you can park down the street and walk its just hanging out on the balcony that is in the open

OK so I went yesterday 200 MCR I had the urge parking not bad neighborhood not good. Temp check on entrance wash hands (made appointment) let in then sat in room where he keep the waters for 5 minutes??? ( been to Lucy’s other locations) brought to room feeling horned up take 1hr (waist of $20) ask if girl coming to room is pretty says yes well in walks around late 40s maybe 50 not sure body from first glance 5-7 face is a 1 breathe was a negative number wow it was bad . Not bad massage 7 but that’s not why we go there. After flip discuss what I want and went for it she gets on top not bad for about 30 seconds she stops and I start doing all the work and then put her on table and standing mish . Had to finish myself condom way to tight but real reason was the face wow!!!! Body went down to a 5 zero ass zero tits and a bush from the 70s. I Don’t remember her name not even sure I asked. text Lucy when I left said nice girl but not pretty she responded and said ask for Linda or Cindy wrong answer .taking some time off till 1442 opens back up and the regular crew is in.

This is probably the same provider I had, I reviewed above. Not worth it, at all. And that location is weird too. The name starts with an "M", can't recall full name though.

Stopped at 200 last week and there is ample, discreet parking. Caught a break when MMS stepped outside to her car. Approached her and she told me come back in 15 mins so knew I hit paydirt. Been striking out lately with false hopes and locked doors!

On return, she invites me, temp checks me and guides me the back where I meet Linda. Linda is probably in her 20’s, shapely and pleasant. Linda process with so-so massage, tickles the pricklies land then asks me what I want to which I reply a hj. Technique and her personality made it a pleasure and an explosive release. Plus the live audio of someone hammer jacking and moaning in the next cubicle added to the ambiance.

I took the half for 40 and tipped the same. Not sure if I would want fs though I “heard” it’s available. Got a cold water and rear exit to a wonderful afternoon with $ in my pocket. Good times!

Stopped at 200 last week and there is ample, discreet parking. Caught a break when MMS stepped outside to her car. Approached her and she told me come back in 15 mins so knew I hit paydirt. Been striking out lately with false hopes and locked doors!

On return, she invites me, temp checks me and guides me the back where I meet Linda. Linda is probably in her 20’s, shapely and pleasant. Linda process with so-so massage, tickles the pricklies land then asks me what I want to which I reply a hj. Technique and her personality made it a pleasure and an explosive release. Plus the live audio of someone hammer jacking and moaning in the next cubicle added to the ambiance.

I took the half for 40 and tipped the same. Not sure if I would want fs though I “heard” it’s available. Got a cold water and rear exit to a wonderful afternoon with $ in my pocket. Good times!
Always love the live audio next door!

Linda is not 20. More like 40s. It's lighting and Asians age well. Well list of them.

Wow!
Our definition of discreet are worlds apart. Anyone and everyone driving by can see the cars in that lot and that row of vacant stores leaves only one of two places you could be. I’ve never stopped there for that reason alone.
Linda!! HJ! Buddy you missed a great time. She’s gotta be one of the premier horses in Lucy’s stable!!! Wish she was at 1442.
Thanks for the review
Happy hunting
Nutty out

I'd put her in mid 30s. Either way. She's cute. I haven't seen her in a while. She was mostly at the upstairs spot. Too open for me. unless she's worn out and jaded now, she was one of my all time Asian favorites.
On par with Wendy from Lincoln av.
oh yea wendy. she was attactive. skills not like Linda but i would go to wendy in a heartbeat.

Wow!
Our definition of discreet are worlds apart. Anyone and everyone driving by can see the cars in that lot and that row of vacant stores leaves only one of two places you could be. I’ve never stopped there for that reason alone.
Linda!! HJ! Buddy you missed a great time. She’s gotta be one of the premier horses in Lucy’s stable!!! Wish she was at 1442.
Thanks for the review
Happy hunting
Nutty out
Hi Nutty,

I agree, though many were wandering in and out from the next door community group. LE occupied with bigger issues and 200 looks abandoned from the outside.

Linda was great as is, sure there was more on the menu, but looking to sample and not spend that much. Will definitely keep in mind for the future and thanks for the heads up!

Thank you to Billy S and all those who have made this board worthwhile! Happy to share and miss the old Sanford, though not Naydu calling me out of the blue (stopping here as that is another board)

Same to you Nutty, stay safe!

oh yea wendy. she was attactive. skills not like Linda but i would go to wendy in a heartbeat.
Wendy was sweet like Linda from lucys.
Anna was hotter than any other Lincoln av. Girl and any of lucys crew including Linda. imo.
But there is something special about Linda.
I can eat her tight hole for hours.
Wendy from lucys doesn't look that great in the light but she's alot of fun once she gets to know you. Nice tits too.

there is something special about Linda.
[...]
Wendy [...] she's alot of fun once she gets to know you. Nice tits too.
I have tried to get a session with Linda a few times, but have never been able to nail her down (pardon the pun). There was one time that I went to the upstairs location with her in mind. Unfortunately, she wasn't available, and I went with another provider. During the session, she had to step out to open the back door for another girl who obviously had stepped out for lunch. I assume this was Linda, as she was a knockout! Someday...

Of those I have been with, Wendy is definitely my favorite at Lucy's. I have been with her a few times, and she does seem to be a bit more playful when she recognizes her repeat customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.