Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second time I was like I'm leaving then she just stayed in the room.
Probably because of the thousands of lurkers now ask for Linda. I dont blame Lucy for forcing the girls to switch it up. Even the older one i reviewed and blasted on her tongue and face. They are all good. Even coco rushing me. Still good. I met great girls by chance as per my reviews. WTF guys if you want the same same get a girlfriend lol

Probably because of the thousands of lurkers now ask for Linda. I dont blame Lucy for forcing the girls to switch it up. Even the older one i reviewed and blasted on her tongue and face. They are all good. Even coco rushing me. Still good. I met great girls by chance as per my reviews. WTF guys if you want the same same get a girlfriend lol
"WTF guys if you want the same same get a girlfriend lol"

Sorry, but if I want to fuck Linda, and I ask for Linda, and I'm told I can have Linda, and I pay for Linda, I expect Linda.

Then I guess we all should just stop complaining whenever there is a bait and switch with any girl, anywhere. In fact, no point in even commenting on it. Just accept it I suppose.
Well i suppose if your other choice is a hag, then i believe the complaint is worthwhile. I defer to judgement of the girls. How would you like sitting around all day while someone you work with is getting all the money? These girls have feelings too ya know.

Well i suppose if your other choice is a hag, then i believe the complaint is worthwhile. I defer to judgement of the girls. How would you like sitting around all day while someone you work with is getting all the money? These girls have feelings too ya know.
And last thing, when i insisted on linda coco wanted to stay, and i just saw her a few days earlier so that may have played a major part in not having a problem getting linda.

For what it's worth: I've never had a "Chinese fire drill" here. Have made an appointment with X and been told only Y available upon arrival, sure, but never had the girl switched out once she started.

utopia guide review: Linda
this review won't be as long as some of my others. sorry! (or you're welcome?)

made a visit to the upstairs location one dark, rainy evening. linda and sasa were available. I had been interested in the latter and yet to see the former so decided to just go with whomever was available upon arrival. I didn't have a problem with the setup, and if there's apartments on the second floor balcony that's even better as it won't be unusual for people to be walking up there in the evening. was let inside by a slim and delicate looking Asian woman. She didn't expect to see me as Lucy never told her I was coming, oops. Not a problem. Was led to a small room with a door, massage table, and temporary walls that don't go to the ceiling. Fair warning: if you bang into the wall hard enough it will probably come crashing down. Don't get too crazy.

So turns out this is Linda and at first I'm pretty surprised. From reading some of the posts here over the past year, I expected some kind of sultry concubine mixed with girl next door kind of girl. This was not the case. While certainly attractive, I personally don't think she's the best looking girl there. Doesn't look it, but I would not be surprised if she's in her 40's as her hair is beginning to thin. That being said, she has a classical Chinese look that none of Lucy's other girls have. Her most striking characteristic, however, is her voice: sweet and soft spoken, like a wind chime in a light breeze.

Maybe it was because I mentioned I was usually at the other location, but I was surprised to see her begin our half hour session by spraying a paper towel with alcohol. No pretense of a massage. Actually, I had to insist on being rubbed down for a few minutes and can confidently recommend not to even bother. it would be more enjoyable to roll around on packing peanuts. Mercifully, she bade me to sit up after a few minutes and asked what I wanted and if I knew the price (we all pay the price, one way or another). Articles of clothing are removed and now I am starting to understand why she's so well-liked. Barely B's, toned flat body, smooth skin everywhere. reclining bbbj turns into covered mish, the table moves so much that everything has to be slow and deliberate and sensual. Shocked at how tight she still is, somehow (perhaps proof it's genetics, not number of partners). Sweet smelling. Not going to be able to finish covered so we take it off and it's a bbjtc, surprisingly, and a wonderful one at that. All in all a different experience from many of the others there, and hard to describe.

Saw Sasa on my way out. Taller - probably 5'6. Shoulder length black hair, styled almost like a mullet with bangs. A bit of acne. Looks a bit like Lucy but taller and younger, and has the same spicy grab your ass attitude. Would not be my first or second choice.

Cheers and have fun!

For what it's worth: I've never had a "Chinese fire drill" here. Have made an appointment with X and been told only Y available upon arrival, sure, but never had the girl switched out once she started.

utopia guide review: Linda
this review won't be as long as some of my others. sorry! (or you're welcome?)

made a visit to the upstairs location one dark, rainy evening. linda and sasa were available. I had been interested in the latter and yet to see the former so decided to just go with whomever was available upon arrival. I didn't have a problem with the setup, and if there's apartments on the second floor balcony that's even better as it won't be unusual for people to be walking up there in the evening. was let inside by a slim and delicate looking Asian woman. She didn't expect to see me as Lucy never told her I was coming, oops. Not a problem. Was led to a small room with a door, massage table, and temporary walls that don't go to the ceiling. Fair warning: if you bang into the wall hard enough it will probably come crashing down. Don't get too crazy.

So turns out this is Linda and at first I'm pretty surprised. From reading some of the posts here over the past year, I expected some kind of sultry concubine mixed with girl next door kind of girl. This was not the case. While certainly attractive, I personally don't think she's the best looking girl there. Doesn't look it, but I would not be surprised if she's in her 40's as her hair is beginning to thin. That being said, she has a classical Chinese look that none of Lucy's other girls have. Her most striking characteristic, however, is her voice: sweet and soft spoken, like a wind chime in a light breeze.

Maybe it was because I mentioned I was usually at the other location, but I was surprised to see her begin our half hour session by spraying a paper towel with alcohol. No pretense of a massage. Actually, I had to insist on being rubbed down for a few minutes and can confidently recommend not to even bother. it would be more enjoyable to roll around on packing peanuts. Mercifully, she bade me to sit up after a few minutes and asked what I wanted and if I knew the price (we all pay the price, one way or another). Articles of clothing are removed and now I am starting to understand why she's so well-liked. Barely B's, toned flat body, smooth skin everywhere. reclining bbbj turns into covered mish, the table moves so much that everything has to be slow and deliberate and sensual. Shocked at how tight she still is, somehow (perhaps proof it's genetics, not number of partners). Sweet smelling. Not going to be able to finish covered so we take it off and it's a bbjtc, surprisingly, and a wonderful one at that. All in all a different experience from many of the others there, and hard to describe.

Saw Sasa on my way out. Taller - probably 5'6. Shoulder length black hair, styled almost like a mullet with bangs. A bit of acne. Looks a bit like Lucy but taller and younger, and has the same spicy grab your ass attitude. Would not be my first or second choice.

Cheers and have fun!
Thanks for that review.

My pleasure, turned out to be longer than I thought after all, whoops! Might have to give Sasa a twirl next time after all. As lightweight says, sometimes there's an inverse relation between quality of looks and quality of service!

Anyone see Sasha or Lucy. Can’t find any reviews
I saw sasha. She is cute, nice body small c cup. Shaved. Early 30s Upstairs location. Started enthusiastic bbj no rush. She asked for daty and didnt wait for a response. Hopped up and 69. I didnt taste but diddled the clit and tried anal insertion and fiv no go. Bagged up. Tight pussy. Happy girl. Mish. Told her i wanted to cum in her mouth. She said i so hungry i want eat cum. I love cum. I hungry. Blasted her tonsils holding her head covering her ears. Probably spit 10 percent. The rest was lost lol. Would repeat alot. Solid 7.5 all around. Attitude 10!

MMS Lucy sometimes names a "Lucy" as available when asked who's where. I personally haven't seen her. Not sure if this available girl Lucy actually exists.

@The Cocksman , nice!! Is Sasa / Sasha same girl? I'm thinking yes, based on your description of her oral enjoyment.
Yes. Same one and only . Tough to catch she only works 2 days. Sunday monday i think? Ask lucy. I want to bang the boss now lol! I bet she'd be a fuckin animal to get a great review to show the girls up lol. She let me in a room one day in the downstairs location and i said fuck yeah lets go! She said i dont do....got the other one i left a review of blasting her tongue and face. Ahhh good times lol!

Mod Note: thanks for the review. I'm moving it into the existing thread.
If you decide to start a thread check that there isn't already an existing one.
Also include the phone number in the title.
Welcome!

Hope I do this right, it’s my 1st review. So I’ve been hearing so much about this famous Lucy and Linda. I went for 1st time last night. Set up appointment with Lucy on phone and she said Linda was available at 8pm at 2661. So off I went to this dark area and I saw a light on, but it wasn’t the place. I called and Lucy said to go to 1a. When a great looking girl about 30 opened the door and greeted me with a smile. This must be a different Linda because I’ve read she was almost 40. We went to room and she said 1/2 hr, I said no...one hour. I didn’t realize they closed at 8:30, but she was fine with the hour. I gave her $160 up front and she told me to undress and lay on table. When she came back, I got a very nice 20 minute massage from head to toe.
Then the fun began, Linda has a very nice body, with maybe a b cup. She began w a bbbj for awhile, then cbj...she then mounted me cg and moved slowly at first then really got into it. We switched to mish, but first I daty until she was soaked. I then finished off mish until I came...she cleaned me up with hot towel.
All in all it was a great experience, as I’m used to going into Queens for ts, massage and cbj w mish for $200....I will be back!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great review, @Darren. thank you and welcome to our little society of miscreants. Of course, you're not officially welcomed until @vad1 does the honors.

One comment - I believe t'was moi that posted Linda could be pushing 40. I only said that because of something specific I noticed, but as you observed, she looks much younger and that's all that matters :)

Great review, @Darren. thank you and welcome to our little society of miscreants. Of course, you're not officially welcomed until @vad1 does the honors.

One comment - I believe t'was moi that posted Linda could be pushing 40. I only said that because of something specific I noticed, but as you observed, she looks much younger and that's all that matters :)
I wish I was pushing 40:)

Status
Not open for further replies.