Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
good afternoon- long time lurker first time poster. I apologize in advance for any/all errors in this posting. I visited the 1442 location last night after specifically requesting an appointment with Wendy. Upon arrival I texted I was here and to confirm that Wendy was still available. The response was yes so I went in. Wendy greeted me and I gave her the fee for 1/2 hour. Within minutes she came back with someone else and attempted “ the switch “ - I declined and left. I’m guessing that they do the switch in order to get some experience for the newer employees . Otherwise Wendy and Linda would probably be the main “ money makers “.
Did you get your money back?

good afternoon- long time lurker first time poster. I apologize in advance for any/all errors in this posting. I visited the 1442 location last night after specifically requesting an appointment with Wendy. Upon arrival I texted I was here and to confirm that Wendy was still available. The response was yes so I went in. Wendy greeted me and I gave her the fee for 1/2 hour. Within minutes she came back with someone else and attempted “ the switch “ - I declined and left. I’m guessing that they do the switch in order to get some experience for the newer employees . Otherwise Wendy and Linda would probably be the main “ money makers “.
IMO I would have taken the "switch". I think as far as the providers are concerned, there are four types of AMP customers. New, occasional, regular that they don't like, and regular that they like. My goal has always been to go from New to regular that they like in short order. Once you get to that last status things really open up for you. Hence the YMMV phrase. Lucy's sounds like that kind of place. Unfortunately for me, it is too close to my house and I can't risk my neighbors seeing me going in and out of that parking lot.

If I could go there, I would be clean, smell good, charming and generous (but not foolishly so). Once I become established I would expect the level of service I have read about in the other posts.

Just my two cents.

The other day,I went back, downstairs in the back. An older woman answered the door. I was like, oh no. Not that she was older, but she was not pretty or sexy at all. I looked at her, I was ready to walk, but I said fuck it, I am here, maybe it will be good. I went to the room got undressed then in walks in Nicole... She looked at me smiled and then started walking out like she went into the wrong room. As she was leaving, I was afraid the older woman would walk in next. i told Nicole, I want you... As she was leaving, I said it again. No, I want you. She smiled and left. Then 3 minutes later, to my surprise, in walks Nicole. I was happy. I laid her onto table for some daty. The she grabbed the cover put it on, and CFS several positions. She was a lot of fun. I am liking this place.
Nicole has some nice tits. Flat stomach. Sexy smile. I get suprised by how good looking these girls are. Bbj deep but no dt. Got on top grabbed her legs and pounded balls deep. I know she takes a pounding regularly but she seemed uncomfortable so i ended it in the bag. Cute girl. Does it for me. She def got me super excited and largest as possible lol. Sometimes some girls arent so exciting. Not this girl.

Had nice time at Lucy’s on sunday. (Today)
1444 location -

Sally - tight , petite , b cup, maybe 5’ and 35 ish ? Total spinner body. :)

Took the half 40 + 100. Left the Benjamin on the table for her to see when she came back in. Bbj and CfS. It was a perfect meet n greet for me. She sucked on my nips got me hard as a rock and dropped to her knees. Did mish on the table after that. No complaints here. They run a great show. I hope this place stays going for years to come.

She said she only works Sunday’s and I think
Tuesdays.

Decided to give this place a try tonight after reading all the reviews texted the number for availability response 1442 Nicole I get there greeteed by a very nice looking lady leads to back start undressing get on table gives a soft massage teases has me flip she motions to take her clothes off tell her ok strips nice body a little pouch but still nice starts with hi then moves to bbj feeling good the next thing I feel is slipping a cover on then she gets on top cg style rides for awhile switch to mish go for awhile then I get off motion to take cover off finshes me off bbj and hand action total 40 for house 100 for her have it to her she did not even count it. The one thing odd was she did not give me amount beforehand will repeat

Decided to give this place a try tonight after reading all the reviews texted the number for availability response 1442 Nicole I get there greeteed by a very nice looking lady leads to back start undressing get on table gives a soft massage teases has me flip she motions to take her clothes off tell her ok strips nice body a little pouch but still nice starts with hi then moves to bbj feeling good the next thing I feel is slipping a cover on then she gets on top cg style rides for awhile switch to mish go for awhile then I get off motion to take cover off finshes me off bbj and hand action total 40 for house 100 for her have it to her she did not even count it. The one thing odd was she did not give me amount beforehand will repeat
Nice review of Nicole @chevyman53. I have been with her a few times, and even with a double. I am sure you have read the reviews and saw the "standard" donation at Lucy's is $100 after the house fee for FS. I have never gotten anything less, so I cannot comment on that. Try some of her other girls for sure!

I didnt see a review of coco. Kinda tall. B cup. Ok body. Got tbe rush job. I know they get busy but ive never gotten such treatment before from these girls...2 min bbj then on top mish doggy made me switch after 2 min each. Then went for hj but i told her bbj. Lots of teeth and hands so i held her head and mouthfucked her. Came deep in her mouth and she ran out with the door open. Monger rings so we both dressed in 15 sec wgile she puts new paper down around me. Had to wait in the bathroom wgile the other monger went in.
Unusual? Or is that how she is? Linda was still with her same customer before ans after

I meant is that usual for Coco?
I can't answer that regarding her specifically, but it certainly is a practice in the AMP's to avoid customers seeing each other. It has happened to me in other establishments on my way out on many occasions. Just happened this week as a matter of fact, they had me go out the back door, like a fucking stray, tossed out the back door!

I can't answer that regarding her specifically, but it certainly is a practice in the AMP's to avoid customers seeing each other. It has happened to me in other establishments on my way out on many occasions. Just happened this week as a matter of fact, they had me go out the back door, like a fucking stray, tossed out the back door!
I used to get thrown in the bathroom.

Yes we all know hiding behind the curtain like the wizard of oz lol. But i really just wanted someone elses take on coco as i dont believe anyone reviewed.

Went to the ground floor spot Wednesday or Thursday, I forget... met with a new girl named CANDY, she says it’s her first day there. She may be new there but not new to the game. Total pro. She’s a pretty girl. Speaks decent English, 5’4ish, nice shape to her body. Thin waist, nice natural breasts, natural bush and a tight kitty. Like everyone else in that crew, hygiene is great. No mention of $$. Took the 1/2 hour 140 total. Bbj, daty, cfs. One of the other girls were talking to her from outside the room a few times. I think she had an appointment that showed up because immediately after that she tried to rush me and told me the the half hour was up around 20 minutes in. Kinda ruined it for me as I knew she was full of shit. Stopped the action to get my phone and showed her my timer was at 22 minutes. Got back into the action and surprised myself that I was able to finish after the bullshit interruption. Would not repeat due to the rush job. Totally ruins the experience for me.

Went to the ground floor spot Wednesday or Thursday, I forget... met with a new girl named CANDY, she says it’s her first day there. She may be new there but not new to the game. Total pro. She’s a pretty girl. Speaks decent English, 5’4ish, nice shape to her body. Thin waist, nice natural breasts, natural bush and a tight kitty. Like everyone else in that crew, hygiene is great. No mention of $$. Took the 1/2 hour 140 total. Bbj, daty, cfs. One of the other girls were talking to her from outside the room a few times. I think she had an appointment that showed up because immediately after that she tried to rush me and told me the the half hour was up around 20 minutes in. Kinda ruined it for me as I knew she was full of shit. Stopped the action to get my phone and showed her my timer was at 22 minutes. Got back into the action and surprised myself that I was able to finish after the bullshit interruption. Would not repeat due to the rush job. Totally ruins the experience for me.
Providers should have a 10 -15 minute window between appointments to avoid mongers being rushed.I was once rushed by a provider and told her just massage today and gave a small tip and never went back.

The other day, I Went next to Tattoo place. I was greeted by Misu , she said her name is pronounce ( Miss you). Same story, 40 for the half, 100 on the table. She came in, I was already undressed. She just started french kissing me right away. BBBJ, daty, finger in her ass, then she covered me for mish and doggie, popped, she cleaned me up, water to go and all good.

The other day, I Went next to Tattoo place. I was greeted by Misu , she said her name is pronounce ( Miss you). Same story, 40 for the half, 100 on the table. She came in, I was already undressed. She just started french kissing me right away. BBBJ, daty, finger in her ass, then she covered me for mish and doggie, popped, she cleaned me up, water to go and all good.
Sounds like some new talent there!

Status
Not open for further replies.