Lucy Diamond 631-619-0566

Don't refer or name advertising sites. Phone number was formatted wrong.
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

I found Lucy Diamonds. She also has tumblr and twitter accounts.

Her photographs are accurate and up-to-date. I'm not sure of the right vernacular, if she would be called a Pre-Op TS or whatever, but she is feminine, smooth, makeup perfectly done, very clean, and there is not surgical modifications to her.

She directed me to her private house. The neighborhood was ok. The house was fine, not upscale, but neat and tidy.

I've seen her on Tumblr and Twitter and finally made the jump. I'm not sure what it was about her, but I've never really been interested in a TS before. She definitely met expectations. She is intelligent, respectful, and certainly expects to be treated well, as she should.

After paying her what I thought was reasonable for an hour ($200), we both stripped. She kept some garments on. I started by giving her a bbj, she then reciprocated. I then rimmed her for a while. Then I topped her. She was very, very clean. She was tight and new how to take it and was playful. After topping her for a while, she finished me with a bbjtc, then excused herself to the batchroom.

First time I've done this, but I'll see her again. Intelligent and caring.

New user here, hopefully this review was acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:

billyS

Reign of Terror
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

I found Lucy Diamonds. She also has tumblr and twitter accounts.

Her photographs are accurate and up-to-date. I'm not sure of the right vernacular, if she would be called a Pre-Op TS or whatever, but she is feminine, smooth, makeup perfectly done, very clean, and there is not surgical modifications to her.

She directed me to her private house. The neighborhood was ok. The house was fine, not upscale, but neat and tidy.

I've seen her on Tumblr and Twitter and finally made the jump. I'm not sure what it was about her, but I've never really been interested in a TS before. She definitely met expectations. She is intelligent, respectful, and certainly expects to be treated well, as she should.

After paying her what I thought was reasonable for an hour ($200), we both stripped. She kept some garments on. I started by giving her a bbj, she then reciprocated. I then rimmed her for a while. Then I topped her. She was very, very clean. She was tight and new how to take it and was playful. After topping her for a while, she finished me with a bbjtc, then excused herself to the batchroom.

First time I've done this, but I'll see her again. Intelligent and caring.

New user here, hopefully this review was acceptable.
You made a few "fatal" mistakes but since you're willing to share information I chose to correct them for you, warn you, and welcome you to board.
However, that was your only warning.
Read up on the rules.
We don't mention or link to advertising sites.
Phone number is formated 123-456-7890

You made a few "fatal" mistakes but since you're willing to share information I chose to correct them for you, warn you, and welcome you to board.
However, that was your only warning.
Read up on the rules.
We don't mention or link to advertising sites.
Phone number is formated 123-456-7890

Thanks BillyS!

Phone number - Got it. That can't be fatal, but I can see how it screws with searches. Will format properly again.
Mentioned the website - Completely understand an it is in the rules not to do so. It is also in the guide for creating a review to note where I found the provider. I get why this would be fatal, but wanted to let you know "why" - I was following the posted outline.

Thanks for the corrections. Great job on the site. I'm hoping to contribute and if my unintentional fatal missteps get me booted in the future - I still thank you for the website. :)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks BillyS!

Phone number - Got it. That can't be fatal, but I can see how it screws with searches. Will format properly again.
Mentioned the website - Completely understand an it is in the rules not to do so. It is also in the guide for creating a review to note where I found the provider. I get why this would be fatal, but wanted to let you know "why" - I was following the posted outline.

Thanks for the corrections. Great job on the site. I'm hoping to contribute and if my unintentional fatal missteps get me booted in the future - I still thank you for the website. :)
Don't thank me, thank Slinky Bender.
I'm an errand boy sent by the grocery clerks to collect a bill.

I've seen Lucy in the past a few times. Last time was just before the shutdown at the same house in Melville, although I think it's really Wyandanch. She looks the same as the past. I met her in the morning, and although I had a good time, the session was a little off. First she smelled like alcohol, like she was drinking the night before or something. You know how someone gives off that smell? Anyway, she was not drunk, just smelled of alcohol. She was in a dominant mood so she had me strip and turn around and she spanked my ass for a few minutes. Not really my thing but if it gets her into it, I can put up with it. She had me turn around and she rubbed our cocks as we kissed. She is a great kisser and he body is soft and very feminine, and her cock is nice. She had me go down on her and she didn't get fully hard, and I don't think she did the whole hour I was there. It was like 3/4 hard. We moved to the bed where we rolled around, our bodies wrapped around each other with some hot kissing and dirty talk. She got on all 4s and I rimmed her for a bit before she flipped around and we did a hot 69. Again, she didn't get 100% hard but she was giving me great head and after a few minutes I shot a huge load in her mouth. No swallow, she went to the bathroom and I heard her spit it out. We chit chatted a bit, she wiped her lipstick off my face before I left and that was it. I was there basically the full hour, she's not a clock watcher. 200 for her time. I'd like to think I'd go back, she's super nice, looks really good, her body is amazing, but something seemed a bit different then my other times, which were a few years back. Maybe once more and if it's not the same quality, that's that. I'd really like her to top me but not sure that can happen if she's not hard, lol.

Review:

This is my most recent visit to Lucy, but I'd say it was a couple months ago. I just never reviewed.

Better then the last time. She looked hot as ever. She was in a very playful mode so we just stripped down after the usual friendly chit chat and hopped into bed. A lot of making out, a lot of body contact, very passionate. We both played with each others cocks, frotting led to 69. Her cock was hard as was mine which led to a great 69. We kissed some more and I went down on her before she was moaning for me to fuck her. How could I not? She gave me a condom and lubed up and I pounded her missionary for about 10 minutes before cumming hard inside her (covered) ass. We were both sweating. I got dressed and we chitchatted for a good 15 minutes, and, which was 10 minutes over my time. She didn't care. She walked me to the door and we chatted some more. I could tell she wanted more. I kissed her and we made out hard in her doorway. She wanted to go back to the bedroom but I didn't have time, so she dropped to her knees, took out my cock and gave me a fabulous BJ right in front of her door (which was closed). I came hard and she swallowed every drop. I said I did not expect that and she said the same. I zipped up and was on my way. Haven't been back but I plan to.

Great experience, 10/10 and much better then my other review.