Lots of one posters ...

every once in while i paruse though this section just to see whats going on.

i find lots of people who post a hello from like six months ago and it turns out thats there only post ever.

What happens to these people? I know their not banned becuase they have yet to screw up.

Hello all!
First post, but hopfully not a one poster. I think there are one posters because this is a tough hobby! Many have fantasies and for most they remain fantacies. I've been lurking here for couple weeks and learned a lot already. =) Actually applying all the "good" knowledge in real life is another story.... I love massages and have had many, but the thought of "roaming" and the thought of trying for the "extras" scares me. Anyway, time for me to go out into the wilderness and either comeback with a black eye or as a conquerer. Only time will tell....

Be safe everyone!

- mmax

i require constant attention frumpton.

merrymax -- get into it. i highly recommend it. you should definatley start at an MP where the providers are reviewed on this board as being sure things. for the most part, all you have to do is go and let things just happen.

You can get discounts for several UG classes, sorta like extension courses for the hobbyist, I can't find the course catalog, so I'll go by memory

magicfingers - 101 Things to do with an Anus - hands on and in experience for you people who love going in through the out door. course materials - lube, lube, more lube

this course is the prerequisite for Waterclone's 101 Things to do with His Anus (sign up now, space is limited (although expanding))

seeker's - how to live in ny on 30 bucks a day - actually you will starve to death, but you'll die with drained balls

Mister NYC's Walking Tour or Roosevelt Avenue - come take a scenic journey to cosmopolitan Queens and take a stroll down a historic, vibrant avenue named after a president (which one? ask on the tour!) course materials - bulletproof vest, lube, spanish to english phrasebook, 100 one dollar bills

Just added!

IRVINGTON29's 'I Wanna Be a Ho!"

Not since Velvet Jones has there been a ho afficianado like Irv. He'll show you where to get donuts (hos love donuts), how to get an appointment book and then throw that shit out, bitch, cuz Irv don't make appointments! and everything else you'll need to suck dick for the benefit of some dude who love to choke yo stupid ass (Wayne Brady????)

course prerequisites - broken home, dire situation and lack of self esteem (boxcutters and condoms optional)

Last edited:
LOL

"Broken home", lack of self esteem, and dire situation".

I just have a gift to find these type of women.

The sad part is "square women" always say "Why type of women are you dating"???????????????????????????

I just think their mad I won't buy them a "coach bag", I rather take a street ho to white castle and fuck her and go to my nice home.

Welcome to UG

LOL

I just think their mad I won't buy them a "coach bag", I rather take a street ho to white castle and fuck her and go to my nice home.
Last time I was at a White Castle late at night, there was dude standing on line with his pants and underwear around his ankles. When he got to the window, the woman starts yelling, "Mira, mira, pick up ju pants." Now if I had a ho with me, I couldn't had my first pimping experience.