Lost In Albertson

just moved to albertson LI and I don't know my way around the block yet. I'm from Brooklyn, 45 yrs. Back there I knew where all the strolls were at. that what I’m most comfortable with [and what I can afford].
can anyone please offer some guidance and lead me out of the wilderness. Possibly you can benefit from my knowledge of bklyn. I also need a park or area by the water ;like we had in bklyn and queens where I can hang out relatively undisturbed.
thank you

justbill, I don't think this guy is going to last in here. He posted something very similar (if not exactly the same) on cheap thrills. I guess it's another newbie that doesn't understand he, she or it should read the rules first.

what should i do,list all the spots in bklyn? i thought someone would ask me a specific question first. many have been listed,but if theres something in particular i can help with i'd be happy to.

jim ferrara said:
what should i do,list all the spots in bklyn? i thought someone would ask me a specific question first. many have been listed,but if theres something in particular i can help with i'd be happy to.
A list of the most productive strolls in Bklyn would be a help to the hobbyists so they know where to make a deposit when driving through.