Looks - expectations vs. reality

How often do providers look better or worse than you expected ? ( pick one each )

• 0 out of 4 times worse

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 1 out of 4 times worse

Votes: 23 18.0%
  • 2 out of 4 times worse

Votes: 40 31.3%
  • 3 out of 4 times worse

Votes: 38 29.7%
  • 4 out of 4 times worse

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 0 out of 4 times better

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • 1 out of 4 times better

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • 2 out of 4 times better

Votes: 27 21.1%
  • 3 out of 4 times better

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • 4 out of 4 times better

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
The reality for me would be after my first inhale. Even if someone sends a picture and he has the body that might be perfect for me... I am gonna pout and be frank if I exhale and not happy.

Not gonna read anyone elses post/thoughts as I dont want my thoughts to be corrupted nor persuded. ;)

Over time, both in the hobby and life in general, little by little through experience, you learn to expect the worst--in every person, in every encounter, situation and scenario. The upside of this slow and grim realization is that you are never dis-appointed. When you always expect the worst, you can only be pleasantly surprised, gratified, and momentarily happy to be alive again, when a person or situation actually turns out to be wonderful or positive. Fortuneately this doesn't happen too often, so we are spared the non-plussed speechlessness that can ensue when our low expectations are stood on their head. Nothing more wonderful than being astonished like that. But it's a gift we are all capable of giving--simply walk around being nice to people. They may not show it, but believe me, they will be astonished, and may even pass it on.

Last edited:
I don't know why but I always get my hopes up from the description and am usually very dissappointed. Only 1 time, several years ago was I happily surprised by the looks of the girl, she was drop dead gorgeous and a 10 most guys scales, but all I got out of her was a hj. I paid $250 for the hour and she was there for 15 minutes. I call the agency while she is still there and complain, they tell her to stay. She stays for another 45 minutes watching TV. She offered nothing more. I offered her a decent tip for more and she ignored me. I have to stop getting my hopes up. I've never had truly great service from someone who's really hot.